Maxxis Presa M6118
Back to Total Motorcycle Maxxis Tire/Tyre Guide
– Maxxis Presa M6118
With a total of three compounds to choose from, the M6118’s versatility speaks for itself. Kevlar belted construction ensures stability, while specially formulated race compounds maintain optimum grip in a wide range of conditions. Medium and soft compounds are DOT approved.
– Tire is available in medium, soft, and ultra-soft (rain) compounds.
– Unique tread design allows for use in a wide variety of conditions.
– Low profile design offers larger contact patch under hard braking.
– Specially formulated tread compound offers superior traction and confidence.
– Medium and soft compounds are DOT approved.
– Kevlar belted construction enhances performance and maintains tire uniformity.
– Medium compound – ST-2.
– Soft compound – ST-1.
– Ultra-soft (rain) – RA-0.
– Designed specifically for Supermotard competition.
|Tire Size||Load/Speed Rating||O.D. (in.)||Overall Width (in.)||Max PSI||Rim Size (in.)|
|120/70R17||Medium 58S TL||23.39||4.72||33||3.50×17|
|120/70R17||Ultra Soft 58S TL||23.39||4.72||33||3.50×17|
|120/70R17||Soft 58S TL||23.39||4.72||33||3.50×17|