Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2009 Honda TRX420FG Canadian Trail Edition
2009 Honda TRX420FG Canadian Trail Edition
Sporty handling, plush trail comfort and a long list of high-tech features. If you’re looking for a mid-size utility ATV that has it all, you’ll want to take a long look at the new Honda TRX420FG Canadian Trail Edition. Its new independent rear suspension is specially designed to soak up bumps while maintaining the low centre of gravity, minimal body roll and overall stability that Honda ATVs are famous for. And we know recreational riders are really going to love the TRX420FG’s innovative twin-clutch automatic transmission — it gives you the performance, durability, efficiency and direct feel of a manual transmission with the ease-of-use of an automatic.
Features & Benefits
– Fully independent front and rear suspension incorporates special calibration developed from extensive testing on Canadian trails.
– Innovative twin-clutch automatic transmission provides rapid, sporty shifting, plus true engine braking and excellent efficiency and durability.
– Front and rear disc brakes feature new brake pads with improved wear resistance and enhanced feel.
– Programmed fuel-injection provides the engine with the precise fuel-air mixture for optimum performance in all conditions.
– Standard GPScape gives you the confidence to explore new trails.
More information coming soon.
2009 Honda TRX420FG Canadian Trail Edition – USA Specifications
American MSRP $0 USD
Model not available in the USA
2009 Honda TRX420FG Canadian Trail Edition – Canada Specifications
Canadian MSRP $TBD CDN
Engine Type Liquid-cooled longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
Displacement 420 cc
Bore & Stroke 86.5 mm x 71.5 mm
Compression Ratio TBA
Valve Train OHV, 2 valves
Fuel Delivery PGM-FI fuel-injection
Transmission Fully automatic five-speed with selectable ESP and reverse
Final Drive 2WD/4WD; direct front and rear driveshafts with 2WD/4WD shifter and torque-sensing front differential
Front Suspension Independent double-wishbone with hydraulic shocks; 160 mm (6.3 inches) travel
Rear Suspension Independent double-wishbone with hydraulic shocks; 160 mm (6.3 in.) travel
Tires 24×8 – 12 front; 24×10 – 11 rear
Brakes Front dual hydraulic discs; rear single hydraulic disc
Length 2,055 mm (80.9 inches)
Width 1,171 mm (46.1 inches)
Ground Clearance 231 mm (9.1 inches)
Seat Height 823 mm (32.4 inches)
Wheelbase 1,255 mm (49.4 inches)
Curb Weight TBA
Fuel Capacity 13.6 litres, including 3.8-litre reserve