Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2009 Honda TRX90X
2009 Honda TRX90X
The TRX90X is the perfect combination of fun, agility, reliability and easy operation—all human-engineered to give your younger riders the right start for a lifetime of off-road fun. With its rugged SOHC engine, easy electric starter, clutchless transmission and hot TRX450R-inspired styling, your favorite rookie will look just as great on their TRX90X as they feel.
With its electric starting, proven SOHC engine, refined suspension and TRX450R-inspired styling, the TRX90X serves as the ideal choice for introducing beginners to the sport of ATV riding.
Features & Benefits
– Honda’s 86cc SOHC four-stroke engine offers smooth power delivery and legendary reliability.
– Convenient electric starter for ease of starting in all conditions.
– Maintenance-free CD ignition system never needs attention.
– 15mm carburetor offers excellent fuel mileage and crisp throttle response.
– Quiet, efficient exhaust system with USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler.
– Honda’s durable automatic clutch makes takeoffs and shifting a breeze.
– Versatile four-speed transmission.
– Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against engine-oil contamination.
– Strong and durable steel frame.
– Independent front suspension features a pair of rugged shock absorbers.
– Single-shock rear suspension offers a comfortable ride.
– Durable front and rear sealed drum brakes.
– Long-lasting 8-inch front and rear tires.
– Well-padded seat offers a high level of rider comfort.
– TRX450R-inspired bodywork.
– Uniquely designed center mud guards allow the rider’s feet to grip the footrests while keeping mud and debris away from the rider’s feet.
– Engine design produces low emissions and meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road emissions standards.
– Maintenance-free battery.
– Reusable, washable foam air filter.
– Keyed ignition switch for added security.
– Neutral indicator light.
– Adjustable throttle limiter.
– Front and rear steel grab handles and a low dry weight make loading simple.
– Handlebar designed for increased rider comfort.
– Comfortable handlebar grips and levers.
– Front brake lever positioned closer to grip to fit a wide variety of riders.
– Durable O-ring-sealed chain drive system.
– Comfortably low 26.0-inch seat height.
– Standard parking brake.
– Transferable one-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
– When you buy a new Honda Powersports Product, you may be eligible to receive a complimentary one year membership in the Honda Riders Club of America, which includes an exclusive Members-only magazine, rider training benefits, access to the Members-only Clubhouse website and much more. Some limitations apply. For more information on the HRCA, log on to hrca.honda.com.
– Flag Kit.
2009 Honda TRX90X – USA Specifications
American MSRP $2,849 USD
Engine Type: 86cc air-cooled SOHC single-cylinder four-stroke
Bore and Stroke: 47mm x 49.5mm
Induction: 15mm piston-valve carburetor
Driveline: O-ring-sealed chain
Front: Independent suspension; 2.6 inches travel
Rear: Swingarm with single shock; 2.6 inches travel
Front: Dual sealed drum
Rear: Sealed drum
Front: 20 x 7-8
Rear: 19 x 8-8
Length: 58.6 inches
Width: 35.2 inches
Height: 36.5 inches
Seat Height: 26.0 inches
Ground Clearance: 3.9 inches
Wheelbase: 38.7 inches
Turning Radius: 8.3 feet
Fuel Capacity: 1.7 gallons including 0.3-gallon reserve
Colors: Red, White
Curb Weight*: 262 pounds
*Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel–ready to ride.
Recommended for riders 12 years of age and older.
2009 Honda TRX90X – Canada Specifications
Canadian MSRP $0 CDN
Model not available in Canada