Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2010 Honda FourTrax Rancher 4X4 ES with Power Steering TRX420FPE
2010 Honda FourTrax Rancher 4X4 ES with Power Steering TRX420FPE
FourTrax Rancher 4×4 ES/FourTrax Rancher 4×4 ES with Electric Power Steering
Talk about a winning ATV that comes factory-loaded with plenty of gotta-have-it features: The FourTrax® Rancher® 4×4 ES brings to riders Honda’s remarkable Electric Shift Program (ESP®) that makes gear shifts as easy as touching a button, selectable 4WD/2WD TraxLok®, a torque-sensitive front differential and fuel injection. To top it off, the Rancher 4×4 ES is also available with the riding ease delivered by Honda’s Electric Power Steering (EPS).
New for 2010
– Improved rack design for easier lashing of cargo.
– New seat with increased foam for improved comfort.
– Pre-load adjustable front and rear suspension allows for custom settings.
– Multifunction LCD digital instrumentation is compact, tough and waterproof, featuring large readouts for gear position, speedometer, odometer, resettable tripmeter and hour meter. Instrument housing includes indicator lights for Reverse, Neutral, oil temperature, fuel injection and 4WD.
– Large cargo racks front and rear carry payloads of 66 and 133 pounds, respectively.
– Heavy-duty trailer hitch with 850-pound towing capacity.
– Unique rear-opening storage compartment allows access when rack is loaded.
– Twin-headlight system with 30-watt bulbs features multi-reflector lenses for optimal light distribution.
– High visibility, long-life LED brakelight and taillight.
– Optional waterproof accessory socket provides 12-volt, 10-amp power with a built-in temperature-type fuse.
– Specially designed floorboards allow the rider’s feet to grip the footrests while helping to keep away mud and debris.
– Full-length synthetic lower skidplate with integrated front brush guard.
– Stainless-steel exhaust system includes a USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler designed for quiet operation without wool packing for long-lasting performance.
– Assembled in Timmonsville, South Carolina.
– Transferable one-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
– Rugged OHV liquid-cooled, fuel-injected 420cc longitudinally mounted engine allows direct driveshaft alignment to both front and rear wheels for maximum drivetrain efficiency (see 2009 Technology Section).
– Overhead-valve design provides compact engine dimensions for improved ground clearance while maintaining a broad, easy-to-use powerband.
– Super-heavy-duty automatic clutch with a low rpm engagement point for excellent driveability and towing capability.
– Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) system provides crisp performance, excellent economy and trouble-free operation in cold conditions and varying altitudes (see 2009 Technology Section).
– Five-speed transmission with Reverse includes an ultra-low First gear. The Rancher 4×4 ES model incorporates Honda’s exclusive ESP for easy shifts with the touch of a handlebar-mounted button (see 2009 Technology Section).
– TraxLok 4WD/2WD selector lever allows 4WD when needed for the tough stuff and 2WD when conditions permit (see 2009 Technology Section).
– Large 7.2-liter airbox with reusable foam air filter provides more air to the engine for increased performance.
– Powerful 343-watt AC generator.
– Revolutionary Electric Power Steering (EPS) – EPS model only, (see 2009 Technology Section).
– Rugged frame and suspension provide an exceptional 6.5 inches of ground clearance.
– Independent double-wishbone front suspension uses premium shock absorbers to provide 6.3 inches of suspension travel for a plush, comfortable ride.
– Steel swingarm and gas-charged rear shock absorber provide 6.3 inches of suspension travel for superb comfort and compliance.
– Dual front hydraulic disc brakes and sealed mechanical rear drum brake for strong stops.
Honda Genuine Accessories
– Flag Kit.
– Recoil Starter.
– 12-Volt Accessory Socket.
2010 Honda FourTrax Rancher 4X4 ES with Power Steering TRX420FPE – USA Specifications
US MSRP* $See dealer for pricing USD
Model: TRX420FE / TRX420FPE (with EPS)
Engine Type: 420cc liquid-cooled OHV wet-sump longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
Bore and Stroke: 86.5mm x 71.5mm
Induction: Keihin 34mm throttle-body fuel-injection system
Ignition: Full transistor with electronic advance
Starter: Electric with optional auxiliary recoil
Transmission: ESP five-speed with Reverse
Driveline: Direct front and rear driveshafts
Front: Independent double-wishbone; 6.3 inches travel
Rear: Swingarm with single shock; 6.3 inches travel
Front: Dual hydraulic disc
Rear: Sealed mechanical drum
Front: 24 x 8-12
Rear: 24 x 10-11
Length: 80.9 inches
Width: 46.1 inches
Height: 45.1 inches
Seat Height: 32.4 inches
Ground Clearance: 6.5 inches
Wheelbase: 49.2 inches
Turning Radius: 10.5 feet
Fuel Capacity: 3.5 gallons, including 1.0-gallon reserve
Colors: Red, Olive, Natural Gear® Camouflage
Curb Weight*: 586 pounds (TRX420FE) / 605 pounds (TRX420FPE)
*Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride.
Meets current EPA and CARB off-road emissions standards.
Recommended for riders 16 years of age and older.
2010 Honda FourTrax Rancher 4X4 ES with Power Steering TRX420FPE – Canada Specifications
Canadian MSRP* $NA CDN
Model not available in Canada