Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2010 Kawasaki Prairie 360 4X4
2010 Kawasaki Prairie 360 4X4
It’s easy to see why the Prairie® 360 4×4 is such a sound choice when shopping for a mid-sized all-terrain vehicle (ATV). A reasonable purchase price, surprisingly capable single-cylinder engine and standard four-wheel drive help keep the Prairie 360 4×4 at the front of the pack for farmers, ranchers and recreational users seeking a practical machine that’s ready to get dirty, haul heavy loads, or explore challenging terrain.
2010 Kawasaki Prairie 360 4X4 Technology
362cc Air-Cooled, Four-Stroke Engine
– Smooth and reliable
– Delivers exceptional torque, providing the best combination of performance and simplicity
– Kawasaki Engine Brake Control utilizes the engine’s compression to help slow the Prairie 360 4×4 under certain conditions
– Continuously variable transmission (CVT) has high and low forward gears plus reverse, so no shifting is required
– Dependable shaft drive requires minimal maintenance
– Selectable four-wheel drive can be activated with the flip of a switch—simple and effective
– Kawasaki Variable Front Differential Control lets the rider manage how much torque is delivered to both front wheels
Chassis and Suspension
– Large saddle and full-sized floorboards with adjustable serrated footpegs provide superior comfort and help protect the rider’s feet from mud and debris
– Smooth-riding MacPherson strut front suspension provides 6.7 inches of travel while the rear swingarm with adjustable shock provides 7.1 inches of travel
– Front and rear cargo racks can carry a combined weight of 242 pounds
– Dual front disc brakes provide superior stopping power to the front wheels
– Kawasaki’s sealed, oil-bathed multi-disc rear brake system is protected from mud, dust, debris and water while providing superior rear braking power with practically no maintenance
– Standard hitch bracket makes installing a ball hitch quick and easy for towing up to 1,100 pounds
– Bright dual 30W halogen headlights for chores and fun after sunset
Environmentally friendly emissions r complies with EPA and CARB regulations
New Tires AT25x8-12 (front) and AT25x10-12 (rear) tubeless tires for more effective off-road traction
2010 Kawasaki Prairie 360 4X4 – USA Specifications
US MSRP* $6,049 USD
Engine Air-cooled, SOHC, four-stroke, single cylinder
Bore x Stroke 80.0 x 72.0mm
Compression ratio 8.3:1
Carburetion Keihin CVK34
Starting System Electric with recoil backup
Transmission Continuously variable transmission with Kawasaki Engine Brake Control, high and low range, plus reverse
Final drive Selectable four-wheel drive with Variable Front Differential Control, shaft
Frame type Double cradle steel
Front suspension / wheel travel MacPherson strut / 6.7 in.
Rear suspension / wheel travel Swingarm with single shock, preload adjustment / 7.1 in.
Front Tire Size AT25x8-12 tubeless
Rear Tire Size AT25x10-12 tubeless
Front brakes Dual hydraulic discs
Rear Brakes Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
Overall length 81.3 in.
Overall width 47.4 in.
Overall height 45.5 in.
Wheelbase 49.4 in.
Ground clearance At center of chassis, 9.3 / at rear axle, 7.3 in.
Seat height 35.2 in.
Lighting 30W x 2 halogen
Rack capacity, front / rear 88 / 154 lbs.
Towing capacity 1,100 lbs.
Curb weight 643.9 lbs.
Fuel capacity 3.6 gal.
Color Choices Dark Royal Red, Smoky Blue
Good Times™ Protection Plan 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
Warranty 12 Months
*Note: Specifications and pricing are subject to change.
2010 Kawasaki Prairie 360 4X4 – Canada Specifications
Canadian MSRP* $NA CDN
Model not available in Canada
* The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price does not include freight, pre-delivery inspection or applicable taxes. The final price is at the discretion of the dealer. Prices and Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
The specifications mentioned here apply to and have been achieved by production models under standard operating conditions. We intend only to give a fair description of the vehicle and its performance capabilities but these specifications may not apply to every machine supplied for sale. Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. reserves the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Equipment illustrated and specifications may vary to meet individual markets. Available colours may vary by market.