2021 Suzuki DR650S : THE ANSWER TO EVERY THOUGHT.
Introducing the 2021 Suzuki DR650S…
The 2021 Suzuki DR650S is quite possibly the best all-around, dual-purpose motorcycle available today.
Every DR650S is quality built by Suzuki and features a reliable, 644cc, oil-cooled, four-stroke, single engine carried in a strong steel, semi-double cradle frame.
The DR650S’ telescopic fork and link-style rear suspension can tackle tough trails or urban roads. So a variety of riders can enjoy this motorcycle, the seat height can be significantly reduced. Strong aluminum, spoke-style rims carrying tires that can handle the street or dirt are fitted so riders can tackle pavement or trails with ease.
With new Solid Special White bodywork that features distinctive blue, and black graphics, the DR650S looks good when ridden on any surface. Whatever riding adventure you plan to undertake, the 2021 Suzuki DR650S is your willing partner.
2021 Suzuki DR650S Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
• A true DualSport, the DR650S is ready to cruise around town, up the highway, or down your favorite trail.
• Convenient push-button electric starting easily gets the torque-rich, 644cc, air- and oil-cooled, 4-stroke thumper ready for fun.
• The smooth-shifting transmission with easy-pull clutch takes it easy to ride the DR650S on any kind of road.
• Built around cast and tubular parts that are precision welded together, the strong steel frame has high-quality suspension and brakes components for trouble-free riding.
• Adjustable, lower seat height is engineered into the chassis, just requires Suzuki accessory side stand kit.
2021 Suzuki DR650S Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
• The compact and powerful, 644cc, SOHC, four-stroke, air- and oil-cooled engine features the Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS). Piston-jet cooling and an engine oil cooler create consistent performance in a variety of conditions.
• The engine is tuned with an emphasis on performance in the low- to mid-rpm range, while a gear-driven balancer shaft minimizes vibration for a comfortable ride.
• Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM)-coated aluminum cylinder is used for durability, light weight, and excellent heat dissipation.
• Digitally-mapped DC-CDI ignition system provides accurate spark timing for efficient combustion.
• A convenient electric starter (supplemented with a zero-maintenance automatic decompression system) provides easy, quick starting.
• Large Mikuni 40mm carburetor provides a smooth intake flow and quick throttle response.
• The stainless steel exhaust system is light and corrosion resistant and is tuned specifically for strong lowand mid-range power.
• Easy-pull, rack-and-pinion activated clutch provides precise operation and feel.
• A smooth-shifting five-speed transmission is complemented by a sealed O-ring drive chain.
• A lightweight, compact, rigid, semi-double cradle frame provides agile handling on- and off-road.
• Innovative, height-adjustable* front fork provides smooth and progressive action. Large diameter, thinwalled tubes reduce unsprung weight, while maintaining high rigidity.
• A link-type rear suspension with piggyback style, aluminum-body shock absorber provides stable performance. The height adjustable* shock features adjustable spring preload and compression damping to personalize the suspension for rider, load, and terrain.
• Front and rear suspensions provide generous 260mm (10.2-inch) wheel travel for superb performance over rough terrain.
• Lightweight 290mm (11.4-inch) front floating disc brake with two-piston caliper and 240mm (9.4-inch) rear disc brake with two-piston caliper provide reliable stopping power.
• Aluminum rims with stainless steel spokes are standard and built for durability and strength.
• The wheels are fitted with 90/90-21 front and 120/90-17 dual-sport rear tires that offer excellent on- and off-road traction.
• Hollow-type wheel axles and an aluminum, beam-style swingarm reduce unsprung weight.
• A long, comfortable seat, aluminum footpegs, and grab handles allow you to carry a passenger with ease.
* Seat and suspension height adjustability is engineered into the chassis of the DR650S. The chassis/seat height can be reduced nearly two inches by your Suzuki Dealer using a Genuine Suzuki Accessory side-stand & instruction kit.
Additional reduction in seat height is available by installing the Suzuki Genuine Accessory low-profile seat.
• Seat height* may be lowered by 40mm (1.6 in) using a Genuine Suzuki Accessory kit. The kit includes a shorter side stand to match the chassis height adjustment.
• Further seat height reduction is possible with the fitment of the Suzuki Accessory low-profile seat.
• Other Genuine Suzuki Accessories include a cargo rack, skid plate and a selection of Suzuki apparel is available.
• 12-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
• DR650S is powered by a lightweight and compact, low-maintenance battery.
• Easy, push-button electric starting via an compact rare-earth magnet starting motor (and a automatic decompression system built into the camshaft).
• A fully equipped lighting system comes with a bright 60/55W halogen headlight
2021 Suzuki DR650S – Totalmotorcycle.com USA Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $ 6799 USD
Canada MSRP Price: $ CDN
Europe/UK MSRP Price: £ GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)
Engine 644cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, single cylinder, SOHC
Bore x Stroke 100.0 mm x 82.0 mm (3.93 in. x 3.23 in.)
Compression Ratio 9.5:1
Fuel System Mikuni BST40, single carburetor
Lubrication Wet sump
Clutch Wet multi-plate
Transmission 5-speed constant mesh
Final Drive Chain, DID525V9, 110 links
Suspension Front Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
Suspension Rear Link type, coil spring, oil damped
Brakes Front Disc brake, single floating rotor
Brakes Rear Disc brake, single rotor
Tires Front 90/90-21 M/C 54S, tube type
Tires Rear 120/90-17 M/C 64S, tube type
Fuel Tank Capacity 13.0 L (3.4 US gal.), 12.0 L (3.2 US gal.) CA model
Color Solid Special White No. 2
Ignition Electronic ignition (CDI)
Spark Plug NGK DR8EA or DENSO X24ESR-U
Headlight 12V 60/55W (H4)
Tail Light 12V 21/5W
Overall Length 2255 mm (88.8 in.)
Overall Width 865 mm (34.1 in.)
Overall Height 1195 mm (47.0 in.)
Wheelbase 1490 mm (58.7 in.)
Ground Clearance 265 mm (10.4 in.)
Seat Height 885 mm (34.8 in), With optional lowering kit: 845 mm (33.2 in.)
Curb Weight 166 kg (366 lb.)
Warranty 12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
Extension Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP)
2021 Suzuki DR650S – Totalmotorcycle.com Canada Specifications/Technical Details
2021 Suzuki DR650S – Totalmotorcycle.com European Specifications/Technical Details
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).