Introducing the new 2021 Suzuki Motorcycle Guide.
New Bike Reviews, Huge Photos, Full Specifications. Get it all at Total Motorcycle with the 2021 Suzuki Motorcycle Guide.
You’ll feel our passion for performance and precision engineering as soon as you twist the throttle.
– 2022 Suzuki Hayabusa – New model
– 2021 Suzuki GSX-R1000R 100th Anniversary – New model
– 2021 Suzuki GSX-R1000 100th Anniversary – Early Preview
– 2021 Suzuki GSX-R1000R – (USA, Europe)
– 2021 Suzuki GSX-R1000 – (USA)
– 2021 Suzuki GSX-R750 100th Anniversary – New model
– 2021 Suzuki GSX-R600 100th Anniversary – New model
Standard / Sport
When you want comfortable ergonomics with plenty of power, standards are the perfect everyday ride.
– 2021 Suzuki SV650X – (Canada, Europe)
Whether you crave muscle, style or just a laid-back ride, the Boulevard is a modern classic.
– 2021 Suzuki Boulevard C50SE – (Canada)
When you want to see the countryside on two wheels, saddle up on a Boulevard touring bike.
For comfort, versatility and performance, the V-Strom is an open invitation for new adventures on the road less traveled.
– 2021 Suzuki V-Strom 1050XA Adventure – (Canada, Europe)
– 2021 Suzuki V-Strom 1050XA – New model (Canada)
– 2021 Suzuki V-Strom 1050A – (Canada)
– 2021 Suzuki V-Strom 650XT Adventure – (USA, Europe)
– 2021 Suzuki V-Strom 650XA Adventure – New model (Canada)
– 2021 Suzuki V-Strom 650XA – (Canada)
– 2021 Suzuki V-Strom 650XT – (USA, Europe)
– 2021 Suzuki V-Strom 650A – (Canada)
– 2021 Suzuki V-Strom 650 ABS – (USA, Europe)
If you’re torn between smooth pavement and wilderness trails, jump on a Dual Sport.
– 2021 Suzuki DR650S – (USA)
– 2021 Suzuki DR650SE – (Canada)
Tame urban streets on this DR-Z dressed for the city.
When you need to win on the track, our RM-Z series is the unfair advantage.
Like getting down and playing in the dirt? Do it on a DR-Z.
– 2021 Suzuki DR-Z125 – (Canada)
– 2021 Suzuki DR-Z50 – (USA)
Possible Discontinued Models
– 2021 Suzuki GSX250R
– 2021 Suzuki GSX250RZ
– 2021 Suzuki GSX-S1000F
– 2021 Suzuki GSX-S1000FA
– 2021 Suzuki GSX-R1000R ABS
– 2021 Suzuki GSX-S750Z ABS
– 2021 Suzuki GSX-S750A
– 2021 Suzuki GSX-S750ZA
– 2021 Suzuki SV650
– 2021 Suzuki GSX-S1000
– 2021 Suzuki GSX-S1000A
– 2021 Suzuki GSX-S1000ZA (Canada)
– 2021 Suzuki V-Strom 1050
– 2021 Suzuki V-Strom 1050XT
– 2021 Suzuki V-Strom 1050XT Adventure
– 2021 Suzuki V-Strom 650
– 2021 Suzuki V-Strom 650X
– 2021 Suzuki Burgman 400 ABS
– 2021 Suzuki Burgman 200 ABS
– 2021 Suzuki DR200S
Notes: ^ Waiting for Canadian information. * Waiting for US & Europe information
From the Manufacturer: 2021 Suzuki Motorcycle Guide
Suzuki has announced a new GSX-R series of models that will go on sale in a number of Suzuki markets worldwide to celebrate the firm’s 100th Anniversary.
The flagship superbike sports the same retro-inspired livery as the GSX-RR MotoGP machine, with the traditional blue and slate silver colour scheme paying homage to Suzuki’s early Grand Prix machines of the 1960s.
The GSX-R1000R – which has won races and championships in the UK, the USA and Australia, plus the Senior TT on the Isle of Man following its launch – also shares more than just paint with the GP racer, and utilises the same variable valve timing system to boost both torque and peak power. It also gets a comprehensive suite of electronics, which includes 10 traction control modes, a quickshifter and auto-blipper, launch control, and lean angle-sensitive ABS.
2020 marks 100 years since the inception of the Suzuki Loom Manufacturing Co. The firm began the production of motorcycles in 1952 with the launch of the Power Free, and two years later changed its name to Suzuki Motor Co. Ltd. Since then it has gone on to produce some of the most iconic motorcycles of the 20th and 21st century, including the complete GSX-R series – most notably the genre-defining 1985 GSX-R750F and the 2001 GSX-R1000 K1 – the GT750, GSX1100S Katana, and RGV250.
Manufacturer Websites: 2021 Suzuki Motorcycle Guide