2023 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT: READY. SET. GO.
Introducing the 2023 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT…
The Vulcan® 900 Classic LT shares all of the attributes of the Vulcan 900 Classic but has all the necessary touring goods like an adjustable windshield, deep-dye saddlebags and passenger backrest, to comfortably rack up the miles.
2023 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
- TOP-QUALITY LEATHER SADDLEBAGS STANDARD
- PASSENGER BACKREST STANDARD
- WINDSCREEN STANDARD
- 2-TONE PAINT STANDARD
- 24-MONTH WARRANTY STANDARD
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE
- COMFORTABLE SEAT WITH
- PASSENGER BACKREST
- DUAL THROTTLE VALVES
KAWASAKI ANNOUNCES SUMMER RELEASE OF 2023 STREET MOTORCYCLES
Kawasaki welcomes the return of several sport, retro sport, naked, cruiser, adventure touring, and dual-sport models to its street motorcycle lineup. These 2023 model year motorcycles are set to arrive in Kawasaki dealerships during the summer months so that riders can continue to “Let the good times roll.”
2023 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
• Made with reinforced top grain cowhide that is carefully selected with minimal flaws and deep dyed so that the finish can’t be scraped off.
• Slant top opening lid, fastened with two 1.5-inch wide leather straps with chrome buckles and quick release stealth fasteners.
• Dual panel lid construction with embossed Vulcan logo detail.
• One-half inch diameter chrome plated brass stud accents.
• Metal reinforced upper edge so bags hold their shape.
• Rolled and riveted top lid minimizes water entry.
• Detailed with ½-inch diameter chrome plated brass studs.
• Classic tombstone shape.
• Strong chrome plated steel supports.
• Pad cover detailed with chrome plated brass studs.
• Thick, optically correct acrylic plastic windscreen is shaped for smooth airflow and cruiser style.
• Strong chrome plated steel supports.
• Adjustable height to fit riders, needs.
• Rich color combinations highlight the elegant fender and tank design.
• Vulcan LT models feature a 24-month factory warranty.
903cc V-Twin, SOHC Engine
• Tuned to deliver lots of torque from low rpm.
• Smooth and reliable.
• Gear-driven balancer allows use of single pin crankshaft for that classic V-twin rumble without the heavy vibration.
Liquid and Air Cooling
• Finned cylinders and heads combine with liquid cooling to provide exceptional thermal control.
• Maintains consistent engine temperatures for long engine life and sustained power.
• Automatic fan keeps things cool even in traffic.
• Includes temperature warning light.
• Eliminates engine vibration at all speeds.
Positive Neutral Finder(KP)
• Just lift the shift pedal from first gear at a stop to select neutral easily, every time.
Digital Fuel Injection (KP)
• Dual throttle bodies(KP) with dual throttle valves(KP) provide optimum performance and rideability. The sub throttles, located behind the main throttle valve, are controlled by the ECU so that the DFI® system retains more precise throttle response, similar to a constant velocity carburetor.
• Fine-atomizing fuel injectors produce a fine fuel mist for better acceleration, combustion and fuel consumption.
Kevlar-Reinforced Belt Drive
• Lower unsprung weight than shaft drive to improve ride quality and suspension action.
• More efficient so more power reaches the rear wheel, compared to shaft drive.
• Cleaner and lower maintenance than chain drive.
Double Cradle Frame
• Large-diameter box section backbone is very rigid, allows use of a larger fuel tank, and helps contribute to high stability and lightweight handling at low speeds.
• Triangular swingarm appears to be a hardtail design, but acts on a single shock hidden beneath the seat.
• Long and low for minimal seat height, maximum visual impact.
• Fork offset and frame geometry combine for light, low-effort handling at ultra-low speeds.
• Long wheelbase adds to highway stability.
2023 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT – Totalmotorcycle.com USA Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $9999 USD
Canada MSRP Price: $ CDN
Europe/UK MSRP Price: £ GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)
Engine Type 4-Stroke, Liquid-Cooled, SOHC, 4-Valve Cylinder Head, V-Twin
Displacement 903 cc (55 CI)
Bore and Stroke 88 x 74.2 mm
Maximum Torque 58.2 lb-ft @ 3,500 rpm
Compression Ratio 9.5:1
Fuel Injection DFI® with Dual 34mm Keihin Throttle Bodies (2)
Ignition TCBI with Digital Advance
Transmission 5-Speed with Positive Neutral Finder
Final Drive Belt
Rake/Trail 32°/6.3 in.
Front Wheel Travel 5.9 in.
Rear Wheel Travel 4.1 in.
Front Tire Size 130/90-16
Rear Tire Size 180/70-15
Wheelbase 64.8 in.
Front Suspension 41mm Hydraulic Telescopic Fork
Rear Suspension Uni-Trak® Swingarm with Single Shock
Front Brake Type Single 300mm Disc with 2-Piston Caliper
Rear Brake Type Single 270mm Disc
Fuel Tank Capacity 5.3 gal.
Seat Height 26.8 in.
Curb Weight= 657 lb.
Warranty 24 months
Kawasaki Protection Plus™ 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
(Specifications subject to change without notice.)
= Includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90% of capacity) and tool kit (if supplied).
(KP) = See Kaw-Pedia section for more details.
* = Changes from previous model year.
2023 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT – Totalmotorcycle.com Canadian Specifications/Technical Details
2023 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT – Totalmotorcycle.com European Specifications/Technical Details
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).