Introducing the 2024 Suzuki Boulevard C50T…
The SUZUKI BOULEVARD C50T stamps a bold impression on traditional cruiser styling.
From its kicked-out forks to its staggered, chromed, dual exhaust system, the SUZUKI BOULEVARD C50T turns heads wherever you ride.
PERFECT FOR THE OPEN ROAD
With stunning classic cruiser styling, the Boulevard C50T makes an impression from coast to coast. It provides the rider with spacious seating, smooth suspension, and wide handlebars for maximum comfort.
Settle into the comfortable seat of the Suzuki Boulevard C50T and experience the open road. Designed for long-range trips, the C50T comes stock with an aerodynamic windshield and large leather saddlebags. But, of course, comfort wouldn’t mean much without power. A 45-degree V-twin 805cc engine provides all the power you need, while the telescopic forks and link-type suspension keep the ride as smooth as possible. The Suzuki Boulevard C50T is crafted specifically with a touring mind. Experience the comfort and power of this stylish cruiser for yourself!
2024 Suzuki Boulevard C50T Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
– Fifty cubic inch (805cm³), 45-degree V-twin engine rumbles through dual pipes as it smoothly puts down power that’s at home in town or out on the highway.
– With a light pull, the clutch feeds engine power to the smooth-shifting 5-speed transmission and out to the clean shaft drive.
– Riders settle in behind wide, buckhorn-style handlebars with their feet comfortably resting on forward-mount floorboards while sitting on a plush seat that’s a short 700mm above the ground.
– Passengers enjoy the comfort of a thick pillion seat that aids the view over the rider’s shoulder.
– The classically styled 15.5L fuel tank complements the large, valance fenders that hover over wide 15-inch rear and 16-inch front tires mounted on spoke-style chrome wheels.
– Brushed, stainless steel covers shield the stout front fork, whereas a hidden, link-style rear shock smooths the ride while giving the bike an old-school, hard-tail look.
LIQUID COOLED 45-DEGREE V-TWIN ENGINE
Narrow, 805cc, fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree, V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low rpm torque.
DUAL EXHAUST SYSTEM
Chromed and staggered dual-exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine are tuned for responsive torque delivery, providing a deep, rumbling exhaust note.
A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
The Boulevard’s styling incorporates timeless visual statements from American cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome, and deep front and rear fenders with sculpted ends.
The easily removable, height-adjustable windshield provides full wind protection with classic styling that includes a unique chrome garnish with Boulevard emblems.
Large-capacity, leather-texture saddlebags with Boulevard emblems and convenient twist-lock fasteners provide plenty of storage capacity.
Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swingarm and a single shock absorber with seven-way spring preload adjustability, providing 4.1 inches of smooth and responsive suspension travel.
Wide handlebars, forward-mounted floorboards, and leather-texture, studded seats provide a comfortable ride around town and on the highway.
Wide, passenger seat makes for comfortable two-up rides. Its stepped location on the rear fender allows passengers to see over the rider’s shoulder.
CHROME INSTRUMENT CLUSTER
The instrument cluster includes a convenient gear-position indicator, a large fuel meter, and a clock always on display.
A bright multi-reflector headlight is paired with a durable, efficient, and compact LED tail light.
2024 Suzuki Boulevard C50T Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
– Narrow, 805cm³, fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 4-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree, V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low rpm torque.
– Sculpted engine features polished aluminum and chrome covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical cooling fins.
– Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals and create a signature V-twin rumble.
– Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low- to mid-rpm throttle response.
– Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve opening during cold engine starts by monitoring coolant temperature.
– Cutting-edge 3D-mapped digital ignition system using a throttle position sensor helps further boost the hallmark big V-twin low-end torque.
– Chromed and staggered dual exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine is tuned for responsive torque delivery and to provide a deep, rumbling exhaust note.
– A wide-ratio 5-speed transmission features a high fifth-gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
– Low-maintenance shaft drive features clean running and minimal torque reaction as it efficiently transmits power to the wide 15-inch rear tire.
– Strong double-cradle steel frame supports a chassis ready for cruising or full-on touring.
– The BOULEVARD’s styling incorporates visual cues from American cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome, and deep front and rear fenders with sculpted ends.
– The easily removable, height-adjustable windshield features full wind protection and classic styling that includes a unique chrome garnish with BOULEVARD emblems. (Only for BOULEVARD C50T.)
– Large-capacity, leather-texture saddlebags with BOULEVARD emblems and convenient twist-lock fasteners provide plenty of storage capacity. (Only for BOULEVARD C50T.)
– Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard tail lines of a traditional cruiser. It connects the truss-style swingarm to a single shock absorber with seven-way spring preload adjustability, providing 105mm of smooth and responsive suspension travel.
– A kicked-out, 33-degree rake and long 1,655mm wheelbase provide a smooth, comfortable ride.
– Stout telescopic front forks deliver a generous 140mm of smooth wheel travel.
– Wide handlebars, forward-mounted floorboards and leather-textured seats provide a comfortable ride around town and on the highway.
– A beefy wide 15-inch rear tire and matching 16-inch front tire are mounted to bright, spoke-style wheels for a classic cruiser look. The BOULEVARD C50T tires are whitewalls.
– Hydraulic front disc and drum-type rear brakes provide strong, reliable braking performance.
– The wide, deeply cushioned seat has a low 700mm height that’s ideal for comfortable cruising and confident stops.
– Wide passenger seat makes for comfortable two-up rides. Its stepped location on the rear fender allows passengers to see over the rider’s shoulder. The BOULEVARD C50T features a studded passenger seat.
– The instrument cluster includes a convenient gear position indicator, a large fuel meter, and a clock.
– A bright multi-reflector headlight is paired with a durable, efficient, and compact LED tail light.
– Rear turn signals are mounted at the base of the rear fender to allow room for adding saddlebags.
– A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for BOULEVARD owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
2024 Suzuki Boulevard C50T – Totalmotorcycle.com USA Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $10,359 USD
Canada MSRP Price: $13,049 CDN
Europe/UK MSRP Price: £ NA GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)
Engine805cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 45˚, V-twin
Bore x Stroke0 mm x 74.4 mm (3.268 in. x 2.929 in.)
Fuel SystemFuel injection with SDTV
ClutchWet multi-plate type
Transmission5-speed constant mesh
Final DriveShaft drive
Suspension FrontTelescopic, coil spring, oil damped
Suspension RearLink style, solo shock, coil spring, oil damped
Brakes FrontDisc brake
Brakes RearDrum brake
Tires Front130/90-16 M/C (67H), tube type
Tires Rear170/80-15 M/C (77H), tube type
Fuel Tank Capacity5 L (4.1 US gal.)
ColorPearl Brilliant White
IgnitionElectronic ignition (transistorized)
Spark PlugNGK DR7EA or DENSO XX22ESR-U
Headlight12V 60/55W H4
Overall Length2500 mm (98.4 in.)
Overall Width955 mm (37.6 in.)
Overall Height1110 mm (43.7 in.) *excludes windscreen
Wheelbase1655 mm (65.2 in.)
Ground Clearance140 mm (5.5 in.)
Seat Height700 mm (27.6 in.)
Curb Weight292 kg (644 lb.)
Warranty12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty
ExtensionLonger coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP)
2024 Suzuki Boulevard C50T – Totalmotorcycle.com Canada Specifications/Technical Details
|Type||4-stroke, Liquid-cooled, OHC, 45-degree V-twin|
|Displacement||805 cc (49.1 cu. in)|
|Bore x Stroke||83.0mm x 74.4mm (3.268 in. x 2.929 in.)|
|Compression Ratio||9.4 : 1|
|Fuel System||Suzuki Fuel Injection|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Final Drive||Shaft Drive|
|Length||2500 mm (98.4 in)|
|Width||955 mm (37.6 in)|
|Height||1110 mm (43.7 in)|
|Wheelbase||1655 mm (65.2 in)|
|Seat Height||700 mm (27.6 in)|
|Curb Mass||295 kg (651lbs)|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes Front||Disc brake|
|Brakes Rear||Drum brake|
|Tires Front||130/90-16M/C 67H, tube type|
|Tires Rear||170/80-15M/C 77H, tube type|
|Fuel Tank||15.5 L (4.1 US gal.)|
12 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
2024 Suzuki Boulevard C50T – Totalmotorcycle.com European Specifications/Technical Details
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).