Click photo to enlarge.
It makes a great desktop image.
– 2003 Suzuki JR80
Offroad JR80 – 2003 JR80K3
White number plate and side covers
Minimum Age: 9 Years Old
– Dependable 79cc, air-cooled, 2-stroke engine with automatic oil injection.
– Reliable, maintenance-free CDI ignition.
– Foam type air cleaner.
– 5-speed transmission.
– Primary kickstarting allows in-gear engine starts.
– Sleek bodywork styled similar to RM motocross models with new-generation RM-yellow color and graphics.
– Smooth lines from the fuel tank to the rear fender give the rider greater mobility and a comfortable seating position.
– Front fork guards are integrated with the front number plate for a more updated look.
– Suzuki single shock rear suspension with 5 load settings and box type swingarm.
– Lightweight (127 lbs.)
– Plastic fuel tank (1.1 gal.)
– Handlebar pad.
– U.S. Forest Service approved spark arrester.
Engine: 79 cc, air-cooled, two-stroke, single cylinder
Warranty: 6 month limited warranty.
Bore & Stroke: 49.0 x 42.0 mm
Compression ratio: 6.8:1
Fuel System: Mikuni VM20SS
Lubrication: Suzuki “CCI” oil injection
Ignition: Kick starter
Final Drive: #428 chain
Overall Length: 1540mm (60.6 in.)
Overall Width: 730mm (28.7 in.)
Overall Height: 915mm (36.0 in.)
Seat Height: 685mm (27.0 in.)
Ground Clearance: 195mm (7.7 in.)
Wheelbase: 1050mm (41.3 in.)
Dry Weight: 58kg (127 lbs.)
FRONT: Telescopic, oil damped
REAR: Link type, oil damped with five preload settings
FRONT: Mechanical drum
REAR: Mechanical drum
Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.1 liter (1.1 gal.)
Specifications are subject to change without notice, in accordance with national regulation and legislations.