2007 Honda Nighthawk 250
Back to 2007 Honda Motorcycle Index Page
Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2007 Honda Nighthawk 250
2007 Honda Nighthawk 250
The Nighthawk® is where full-size motorcycling meets pint-size budgets in a lightweight, easy-to-use package.
Features & Benefits
New for 2007
– New Red color.
– Twin-cylinder 234cc SOHC engine offers plenty of smooth, easy-to-use power.
– Large cylinder fins for efficient engine cooling.
– Screw-type valve adjusters simplify maintenance.
– Single 26mm CV carburetor offers crisp throttle response throughout the rpm range.
– CD ignition requires no maintenance.
– Maintenance-free automatic cam-chain tensioner.
– Convenient and reliable electric starter.
– Good-looking and quiet chrome exhaust system.
– Simple, easily adjustable cable-operated clutch and easy-shifting five-speed transmission.
– Durable O-ring-sealed drive chain.
– Single-cradle steel frame is lightweight and strong.
– 31mm front fork offers a compliant, controlled ride.
– Dual rear shocks offer five-position preload adjustability for varying loads and conditions.
– Powerful drum brakes front and rear.
– Lightweight, chromed spoke wheels.
– High-quality tires offer excellent traction and long life.
– Relaxed standard riding position and ergonomically designed seat offer a high level of riding comfort for both rider and passenger.
– Large 4.3-gallon fuel capacity and outstanding fuel mileage offer excellent cruising range.
– Round halogen headlight.
– Low seat height of just 29.3 inches.
– Easy-to-read instrumentation includes a handy tripmeter.
– Convenient steering lock for added security.
– Dual mirrors.
– Maintenance-free battery.
– Handlebar switches and controls use internationally approved ISO graphic symbols.
– Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
– Purchase of a new, previously unregistered Honda unit by an individual retail user in the United States qualifies the owner for a one-year complimentary membership in the Honda Rider’s Club of America® (HRCA®). Benefits include roadside assistance, online access to the Honda Common Service Manual, six issues of the bimonthly Honda Red Rider™ magazine, travel discounts, trip routing and MSF reimbursement, plus access to the HRCA Web site (www.hrca.honda.com). For details on the HRCA, dealers should call (310) 783-3958, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time.
– Touring Accessories: Tank Pad.
– Chrome Accessories: Backrest.
– Additional accessories: Cycle Cover.
Engine Type: 234cc air-cooled vertical twin-cylinder
Bore and Stroke: 53mm x 53mm
Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
Valve Train: SOHC; two valves per cylinder
Carburetion: Single 26mm CV
Final Drive: O-ring-sealed chain
Front: 31mm fork; 4.8 inches travel
Rear: Dual rear shocks with five-position spring preload adjustability; 3.9 inches travel
Wheelbase: 56.3 inches
Seat Height: 29.3 inches
Dry Weight: 286 pounds
Fuel Capacity: 4.3 gallons, including 0.8-gallon reserve
Meets current EPA standards.
California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
2007 Honda Nighthawk Pricing:
(“L” designates California version)
Color Suggested Retail Price
– CB2507 Red $3,599.00
– CB250L7 Red $3,599.00