2007 Honda VT750DC Shadow Spirit 750
Back to 2007 Honda Motorcycle Index Page
Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2007 Honda VT750DC Shadow Spirit 750
2007 Honda VT750DC Shadow Spirit 750
With its street-rod styling and impressive torque, the Shadow Spirit 750 furthers the VT750-series’ legacy of being the best-selling cruisers in Honda’s line-up.
Features & Benefits
New for 2007
– New Metallic Titanium, Candy Dark Red and Black/Red Pinstripe Flame colors join classic Black.
– 745cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine produces impressive low-rpm torque and usable power over a broad rpm range.
– Long-stroke 52° V-twin engine design provides a satisfying, classic V-twin feel.
– Dual 34mm constant-velocity carburetors offer crisp throttle response.
– Carburetor electric-heater system improves rideability and ensures smooth operation in cold conditions.
– Three-valve cylinder-head design utilizes two spark plugs per cylinder for excellent combustion efficiency and high power output.
– CD ignition with electronic advance offers dependability and is maintenance-free.
– Silent-type maintenance-free camshaft-chain adjusters.
– Aluminum radiator with cooling fan maintains consistent engine temperature for optimum performance and long engine life.
– Sleek two-into-two exhaust system features bullet-style mufflers for a classic street-rod style.
– Wide-ratio five-speed transmission.
– Large, rectangular-section steel tube backbone frame and massive cast steering head are both strong and very rugged.
– Frame features forged pivot-plates, rigid engine-mounting and large, rectangular-section swingarm.
– Sturdy and responsive 41mm front fork features a large billet-aluminum triple-clamp. Together they deliver confident, neutral handling and a plush ride with 5.1 inches of wheel travel.
– Large 4mm-thick fork brace mounted under the fender enhances rigidity and steering precision.
– Dual chromed rear shocks feature an advanced internal valve system and five-position spring preload adjustability, while offering 3.2 inches of wheel travel for a smooth, well-controlled ride.
– Progressive springs and plush front and rear suspension settings provide a low-slung street-rod look while delivering excellent handling characteristics.
– Has traditional spoked wheels with wide chromed rims.
– Large 110/80-19 front and 160/80-15 rear tires provide abundant traction and complement the Spirit 750’s stylish good looks.
– Single 296mm front disc brake with twin-piston caliper grips the drilled rotor between sintered metal pads. Rear brake features a 180mm drum.
– Durable O-ring-sealed drive chain.
– Tank-mounted speedometer features an attractive chromed instrument housing.
– Semi-swept handlebar design provides a comfortable, upright riding position. The handlebar is mounted on rubber-cushioned risers to reduce vibration.
– Dragster-style seat boasts a low 26.6-inch seat height for confidence during low-speed maneuvers.
– Chrome highlights include: cylinder-head cover, air cleaner cover, left and right engine sidecovers, brake and clutch lever brackets, rear brake pedal, shift lever, footpeg brackets, sidestand, chainguard and swingarm pivot cap.
– Buffed-aluminum front brake master cylinder.
– Black treatment of engine center cases and cylinders with polished treatment on cylinder fins.
– Computer-designed multi-reflector headlight features a 60w/55w halogen bulb for superb lighting.
– Custom-styled taillight and attractive bullet-shaped turn indicators.
– Long, custom-designed 3.6-gallon fuel tank.
– Chopper-style rear fender.
– Durable, maintenance-free 12-amp-hour battery.
– Steering-head lock for added security when parked.
– Transferable one-year unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
– Purchase of a new, previously unregistered Honda unit by an individual retail user in the United States qualifies the owner for a one-year complimentary membership in the Honda Rider’s Club of America™ (HRCA®). Benefits include online access to the Honda Common Service Manual, six issues of the bimonthly Honda Red Rider™ magazine, travel discounts, trip routing, MSF reimbursement, plus access to the HRCA Web site (www.hrca.honda.com). Look for the HRCA support team at select off-road events across the country. For details on the HRCA, dealers should call (310) 783-3958, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time.
– Touring Accessories:
Custom Windshield, Leather Saddlebags, Leather Tank Belt, Leather Front Pouch, Leather Backrest Bag, Leather Touring Bag, Solo Seat with Rear Fender Panel, Backrest with Pad (Tall and Low) and Rear Carrier (Square Tube).
– Chrome Billet accessories:
Master Cylinder Cap, Handlebar Clamps, Oil Dipstick, Brake Caliper Cap and License Plate Frame.
– Additional accessories:
(Accessory availability and specifications subject to change without notice.)
Engine Type: 745cc liquid-cooled 52° V-twin
Bore and Stroke: 79mm x 76mm
Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
Carburetion: Two 34mm diaphragm-type constant-velocity
Ignition: CD with electronic advance, two spark plugs per cylinder
Transmission: Wide-ratio five-speed
Final Drive: O-ring-sealed chain
Front: 41mm fork; 5.1 inches travel
Rear: Dual shocks with five-position spring preload adjustability; 3.2 inches travel
Front: Single 296mm disc with twin-piston caliper
Wheelbase: 64.8 inches
Rake (Caster Angle): 34°
Trail: 152mm (6.0 inches)
Seat Height: 26.6 inches
Dry Weight: 496 pounds
Fuel Capacity: 3.6 gallons, including 1.3-gallon reserve
Colors: Metallic Titanium, Candy Dark Red, Black/Red Pinstripe Flame, Black
Meets current EPA standards.
California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
|2007 Honda Shadow Pricing
Prices are subject to change without notice.