2007 Yamaha Vino 125
Back to 2007 Yamaha Motorcycle Index Page
Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2007 Yamaha Vino 125
2007 Yamaha Vino 125
La Dolce Vita!
All-day comfort and unbeatable ride quality with more power, more performance….more Vino.
Think about all the things that you look for in a scooter. Let’s run down a little checklist, shall we?
Stylish, Euro-inspired good looks? Check. Room for two – plus ample storage for urban-suburban commuting? For sure. Fuel efficiency that has you snickering every time you’re at the gas pump? You bet.
Oh, and how could we forget — a zippy, fun ride? Yep. That too. In fact, with a 125cc 4-stroke engine, the Vino 125 gives you more pep than you’ll know what to do with. The only place it’s miserly is at the pump. So what’re you waiting for? Scoot!
Disclaimer for all models: fuel consumption figures based on 40km/hr speed on level ground.
– Peppy, 124cc, air-cooled (with fan assist), SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke engine produces solid, predictable power and incredible fuel economy.
– Maximum speed is approximately 85 to 90 km/hr.
– Fan-assisted cooling system maintains consistent engine temperatures, even while idling at stoplights or in traffic for maximum efficiency and longer engine life.
– Fast, dependable electric starting with backup kickstarter too.
– Mikuni 26mm carburetor utilizes a hassle-free automatic choke and special carb heater to ensure fast starts even in cold weather. Throttle response is crisp while fuel economy is excellent.
– Fully automatic V-belt transmission ensures easy, twist-the-throttle-and-go operation.
– Maintenance-free DC-CDI ignition system provides a precise, high-voltage spark for seamless engine performance, sure starts and excellent reliability.
– Maintenance-free, centrifugal-type oil filter
– Air Induction System (A.I.S.) reduces hydrocarbons and carbon monoxide emissions by injecting fresh air into the exhaust port to completely burn any unburned gases in the exhaust.
– E.E.C. (Evaporative Emission Control) system traps any fuel tank emissions (gas vapours – hydrocarbons) before they can enter the environment.
– Environmentally friendly muffler not only produces a quiet exhaust note, but also features a special catalytic coating that reduces harmful hydrocarbons and nitrous oxide emissions.
– Open, step-through, underbone-style, steel-tube frame allows fast, easy mounting and dismounting.
– 33mm hydraulic front fork with 59mm (2.3″) of wheel travel delivers good bump-absorbing performance and comfort.
– Single-shock rear suspension features 54mm (2.1″) of wheel travel while providing a plush, comfortable ride.
– 180mm front disc brake with single piston caliper provides excellent stopping power.
– 110mm rear drum brake supplies strong, reliable stopping power.
– Rugged, cast aluminum alloy, 3-spoke “mag style” wheels are fitted with wide, 3.50 x 10 tubeless tires front and rear.
– Comfortable, two-person, “saddle-style” seat ensures excellent rider and passenger comfort.
– Large, locking, underseat storage compartment can easily hold a full-face helmet.
– Rugged rear rack adds additional carrying capacity.
– Large, chromed, 60/65-watt, multi-reflector, quartz headlight maximizes nighttime visibility and enhances the Vino’s retro styling.
– Full-size floorboards and wide, stylish front apron provide excellent splash and wind protection as well as highlighting that classic retro European styling.
– Eye-catching, chrome-plated speedometer, headlight and mirrors add value and style.
– Convenient passenger grabrail is integrated into the rear carrier.
– Electric fuel gauge lets rider keep track of fuel level.
– Push-to-cancel-type turn signals enhance ease of use.
– Easy-to-use centre stand and side stand
– Side-stand safety lock-out switch prevents unit from being ridden when side stand is down.
– 3-in-1 main ignition switch combines the ignition, fork lock and underseat storage compartment lock into one convenient switch.
– Low-maintenance, sealed battery
– Locking fuel cap and steering
– Chrome heat shield on muffler protects rider and passenger from hot components.
– Other chromed “goodies” include headlight cover, speedo, handlebars, fuel cap nacelle and lower fork protectors.
– Flexible turn signals in the event of a tip-over
– Front and rear side reflectors help maximize conspicuity in city traffic.
– Additional helmet hooks under seat
Engine 4-stroke, air-cooled with fan assist, SOHC, 2-valve single
Bore and Stroke 51.5 x 60 mm
Compression Ratio 9.8:1
Fuel Delivery Mikuni BS26
Transmission Fully automatic
Final Drive Belt / Spur gear
Suspension (Front) 33mm fork
Suspension (Rear) Single shock unit swingarm
Brakes (Front) 180mm disc
Brakes (Rear) 110mm drum
Tires (Front) 3.50×10
Tires (Rear) 3.50×10
Length 1,755mm (69.1″)
Width 699mm (27.5″)
Height 1,063mm (41.8″)
Wheelbase 1,230mm (48.4″)
Seat Height 779mm (29.8″)
Dry Weight 107.5kg (236.5 lb)
Fuel Capacity 4.7litres (1 imp. gallons)
Colour(s) Deep Metallic Purplish Blue; Light Metallic Grey
USA: $2,459 (Team Yamaha Blue) Available from September 2006
$2,459 (Silver) Available from September 2006
*Price and specifications subject to change without notice.
Please read your Owner’s Manual and all labels before operation.