Back to Total Motorcycle Bridgestone Tire/Tyre Guide
Bridgestone Enduro Application Chart
– Bridgestone ED661
Off Road DOT Approved – Front
Real Enduro race tires that can also be used on public roads.Terrific traction, conform to FIM regulations. These are real Enduro race tires with dynamic block patterns and motocross compounds. Ideal for Enduro competitors who need off-road performance.
FIM approved ED663/668 offers improved traction and performances in soft terrain.
– Newly designed pattern provides traction and covering grip in soft surface.
– ED663/668 use the latest off-road compound that renders both durability and stiffness.
Together with the pattern technology, ED663/668 offer long-lasting traction in all types of terrain.
ED661/660 series is the latest FIM-legal enduro tires by Bridgestone which provide strong traction
and controllability. Selected as the original equipment tires on prestigious KTM enduro motorcycles,
ED661/660 series has contributed to win championships in many enduro races worldwide,
most notably the World Grand Prix day enduro series with KTM factory-backed teams and riders.
– The seemingly orthodox pattern of ED661 front tire clusters the off-road tire technology of
Bridgestone. The high negative ratio of ED661 front secures controllability and traction.
The open pitch pattern of ED661/ED661A rear keeps excellent traction and controllability.
– ED661/ED661 use the latest off-road compound that renders both durability and stiffness.
Together with the pattern technology, ED661/660 offer long-lasting traction in all types of terrain.
– Motocross hard compound — The off-road hard compound means incredible grip performance
in Enduro races. Suitability of patterns to road surfaces (front/rear)
– Motocross block pattern — The block pattern is directly descended from motocross.
Both on-road and off-road tire elements have been optimized so you can ride on public roads too.
– Polyester ply — Superb off-road cushioning is guaranteed by the polyester ply used in
the tire construction. The bead filler has also been optimized to get the right lateral rigidity when
riding with low tire pressure, such as in Enduro races.
- D.O.T. approved MX tread pattern.
- Developed especially for I.S.D.E competition.
- Exceptional straight line stability.
- Offers incredible traction in the worst FIM regulated conditions.
- Tall tread blocks offer excellent self cleaning for more control.
|060534||90/90-21||21||ED661 BW TT||–||54R||R||27.9||3.6||14||1.85||467||32|