– Dunlop D208 ZR
The D208 ZR’s next-generation cosecant groove tread pattern yields a consistent ratio of rubber-to-groove area at all lean angles from vertical to maximum lean.
Thirty-two national road racing championships on DOT tires pave the way to significant advances in sport tire performance for street riders. The record clearly shows no other tire manufacturer can match Dunlop’s level of racing dominance. And that means nobody else can build high-performance sport radials like Dunlop.
- The D208 ZR combines the best of Dunlop’s street and track technology to set new standards among sport radial tires.
- The D208 ZR offers more grip and better handling for enhanced cornering and exceptional tire compliance for all-day riding.
- Advanced cosecant-wave tread pattern for superior grip in dry and wet conditions.
- Specially formulated tire compound enhances grip and provides quick tire warm-up.
- Highly engineered profile for better feel and more progressive steering response.
- Performance radial construction: cut-angle breaker in front and Jointless Band (JLB) in the rear for outstanding stability, handling, grip and comfort.
- Lighter, to reduce unsprung weight for better handling.
BW = Black Sidewall
Do not mix these radials with other radials or non-radials, fit only in pairs.
Note: When new tires are fitted, they should not be subjected to sudden acceleration, hard cornering, maximum power or braking for at least 100 miles. Failure to do so may result in loss of control and serious injury. The 100 mile run-in is required to adjust to the feel of new tires versus the worn tires.