– Dunlop D756
The D756 offers outstanding intermediate-to-soft-terrain performance, yet its versatile design gives it a wide range of ability on harder surfaces.
The 2004 season witnessed incredible results from Dunlop riders: Team Honda’s Ricky Carmichael achieved the impossible once again by posting the perfect undefeated season en route to the 250 national motocross title aboard Dunlop tires. Add to that another Baja 1000 win by Johnny Campbell and Steve Hengeveld, desert titles by Kawasaki’s Destry and others at the 22nd AMA Loretta Lynn’s Amateur National Championships, and it’s clear to see the off-road advantage lies with Dunlop.
- Offers outstanding intermediate-to-soft-terrain performance, yet its versatile design gives it a wide range of ability on harder surfaces.
- Shoulder knobs feature recessed biting edges for enhanced traction in ruts and flat corners.
- Rear tread pattern provides maximum straight-line grip for excellent starts and improved braking.
- Reduced tire weight produces less unsprung weight.
- The exact same technology we use to make full-size tires goes right into every minibike D756.
- New, wide 120/80-19 rear tire offers a lower profile and a large footprint for added traction and improved drive out of corners and on straightaways, and fits on standard 2.15-inch rim.
BW = Black Sidewall