Maxxis MaxxCross SI Front
Back to Total Motorcycle Maxxis Tire/Tyre Guide
– Maxxis MaxxCross SI Front
Developed and tested at the Grand National Cross Country Series, the SI’s race-proven tire compound delivers excellent traction in soft/intermediate conditions. Its anti-flex knob bridges on side lugs offer solid straight-line stability. It also features an enhanced grip to allow for aggressive cornering. The SI is proof that Maxxis is taking performance to the next level.
– Race-proven rubber compound delivers excellent traction in soft/intermediate conditions.
– Anti-flex knob bridges on side lugs offer solid straight-line stability and enhance grip for aggressive cornering.
– Developed during Grand National Cross Country series.
– New for intermediate, soft, and mud terrain.
|Tire Size||Load/Speed Rating||O.D. (in.)||Overall Width (in.)||Max PSI||Rim Size (in.)|