Maxxis Presa M6109
Back to Total Motorcycle Maxxis Tire/Tyre Guide
– Maxxis Presa M6109
The Presa M6109 is specifically designed for your Supermoto race needs and is available in two compounds. The Kevlar belted radial construction provides excellent stability, while the slick tread design enhances tire grip and may be modified according to track conditions.
– Tire is available in medium and soft compounds.
– Slick pattern design can be modified according to track conditions.
– Specially formulated tread compound offers superior traction and control.
– Kevlar belted construction enhances performance and maintains tire uniformity.
– Designed specifically for Supermotard competition.
– Medium compound – SL-2
– Soft compound – SL-1
|Tire Size||Load/Speed Rating||O.D. (in.)||Overall Width (in.)||Max PSI||Rim Size (in.)|
|120/76R17||Soft Slick 58S TL||23.70||4.53||33||3.50×17|
|120/76R17||Medium Slick 58S TL||23.70||4.53||33||3.50×17|
|165/56R17||Medium Slick 69S TL||24.72||6.57||33||5.50×17|
|165/56R17||Soft Slick 69S TL||24.72||6.57||33||5.50×17|
|160/60R17||Soft Slick 69S TL||24.41||5.83||33||4.50×17|
|160/60R17||Medium Slick 69S TL||24.41||5.83||33||4.50×17|