Maxxis SuperMaxx M6029 Rear
Back to Total Motorcycle Maxxis Tire/Tyre Guide
– Maxxis SuperMaxx M6029 Rear
The Supermaxx has a distinctive profile and tread pattern which creates responsive handling and stability for quick and precise cornering. The revolutionary radial construction uses mono spiral-wound Kevlar belts to ensure tire uniformity at high speeds.
– Street-formulated compound provides optimum traction.
– W-rated for today’s high performance sport bikes.
– A revolutionary radial constructed carcass uses mono-spiral wound Kevlar constructed carcass belts to provide tire uniformity at high speeds.
– Extensively tested in Europe to ensure quality performance.
|Tire Size||Load/Speed Rating||O.D. (in.)||Overall Width (in.)||Max PSI||Rim Size (in.)|