Shift Offers Curated Selection of Lifestyle Motorcycle Gear; Adventure Out! Features The Best in Adventure and Touring Products
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Nov. 9, 2017
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Nov. 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — The Progressive® International Motorcycle Shows® (IMS), an industry leader on connecting powersports brands with highly qualified enthusiasts and buyers, today announced the addition of two new dedicated tourwide retail spaces—Shift at IMS and Adventure Out!. Shift brings together the hottest lifestyle brands geared towards new and emerging riders, and Adventure Out! offers an educational and retail experience for adventure and touring enthusiasts. The IMS tour kicks off in Long Beach, CA from November 17-19, 2017.
“IMS is a space for motorcycle enthusiasts from all walks of life to explore the latest models, discover new gear and connect with their fellow riders, whether they’re aspiring motorcyclists or longtime veterans,” said Tracy Harris, Senior Vice President, Progressive International Motorcycle Shows. “It’s important that the show provides opportunities for riders at every stage in their motorcycling journey to discover the gear that speaks to them directly, and we feel strongly that Shift and Adventure Out! will fill this need for our new and aspiring riders and dedicated adventure riders.”
Shift was designed for the rider who wants products that are both functional and high performance with an emphasis on design and style. The Shift space features a highly curated selection of brands that are both new and known in the industry, offering a fresh perspective on the motorcycle lifestyle. Exhibitors include:
- REV’IT: Known for redefining industry standards, Rev’it will feature protective motorcycle gear that combines performance and style
- Breaking Hearts & Burning Rubber (BH&BR): Founded by an avid female motorcyclist, BH&BR designs made-to-order, custom, stylish and durable women’s motorcycle boots
- Husqvarna: An industry staple, the popular motorcycle brand will feature a custom flat track bike in collaboration with Suicide Machine Co. within the Shift space
- ATWYLD*: Designed by women who ride, ATWYLD offers technical motorcycle gear and apparel that fuses fashion and function
- Stellar*: Stellar has taken riding gear, primarily for women, into a new realm infusing fashion, moto style and comfort with a timeless, classic look
- D73*: Known for their riding leathers for both men and women, D73 draws its inspiration from the aesthetic of both Los Angeles and Paris
- Nexx*: The Nexx Helmets collection is designed to make every riding moment enjoyable, emphasizing the feeling of freedom.
- META: As a publication dedicated to celebrating motorcycle lifestyle, META is an ideal partner for the Shift space
Adventure Out! was created as a space for attendees to learn, explore and share the adventure of life on two wheels. There will be a motorcycle campsite, RV lounge, stories and lessons from the road and guidance on what to buy for your next trek or tour. Adventure Out! will be hosted by professional and experienced riders at each show, like Jamie Robinson of MotoGeo in Long Beach. Tourwide exhibitors include:
- Abel Brown: A pioneer in lightweight, packable tents, its products allow riders to utilize high points on their motorcycles to raise its tent crown and provide the ideal resting space
- Spot LLC: Affordable and easy-to-use satellite GPS devices
- Fieldsheer: Premium motorcycling and touring gear
- Mobile Warming: Heated apparel that allows riders to stay warm and dry in all climates
Now in its 37th year, the Progressive® International Motorcycle Shows® stops in seven cities including Long Beach, New York, Minneapolis, Cleveland, Dallas, Chicago and Washington, D.C.
About Progressive® International Motorcycle Shows®
The Progressive® International Motorcycle Shows® offer enthusiasts an all-access pass to the world of motorcycling. Launched in 1982, the tour showcases hundreds of the latest street bikes, dirt bikes, cruisers, scooters and ATVs for new and experienced riders, and gives enthusiasts of all ages the opportunity to check out the latest gear and aftermarket accessories, as well as hours of entertainment. The Progressive® International Motorcycle Shows® is organized by UBM plc. UBM is the largest pure-play B2B Events organizer in the world. Our 3,750+ people, based in more than 20 countries, serve more than 50 different sectors. Our deep knowledge and passion for these sectors allow us to create valuable experiences which enable our customers to succeed.
The Progressive® International Motorcycle Shows® Unveils Dedicated Experiential and Retail Spaces for New and Emerging Riders, Adventure and Touring Riders