Bet and Win 250 Scooter Review
Features & Specifications
Page 4 of 4
– 2006 KYMCO Bet and Win 250
2006 Kymco Bet and Win 250 Introduction from Kymco:
Designed for convenience and economy, the KYMCO Bet and Win adds a whole new dimension to daily transportation. Powered by a fuel efficient liquid cooled 4-stroke single OHC engine, the B&W has what it takes to make city transportation as well as running errands around town an enjoyable experience.
Plenty of under seat storage, a digital dash, front and rear disc brakes and excellent fuel economy are just some of the features that make the B&W a sure bet.
Features a digital dash and plenty of under seat storage and a 2 Year Factory Warranty.
Engine Type 4-stroke water-cooled, SOHC
Bore/Stroke 72.7 x 60 mm
Cooling System Liquid
Gearbox Automatic CVT
Front Suspension Telescopic forks
Rear Suspension Adjustable hydraulic shocks
Front Wheel/Tire 120/70-12
Rear Wheel/Tire 140/70-12
Front Brake Disc
Rear Brake Disc
Seat Height 32 in. (812.8 mm)
Wheelbase 57 in. (1447.8 mm)
Fuel Capacity 2.77 gals. (10.48 liters)
Weight 348 lbs.
The Bet&Win offers sleek lines, vibrant colours, modern design & state of the art engineering!
– Available colours for Bet&Win 250:
o Royal blue & silver
o Candy red & silver
– Top speed: 125 – 130 km/hr
– Front & rear disk brakes
– Adjustable rear shocks for height & stability
– 4-stroke engine, EPA certified
– Liquid cooling system
– CVT transmission with twist & go for easy riding & electric start
– Directional radial tires
– 2 passenger seating with large under seat storage area
– Heat ducting for cold weather operation
– Digital instrumentation featuring RPM metre, fuel gauge & clock
– Two-toned paint scheme
– High beams & low beams (including ability to flash high beams)
– Low maintenance
– Centre stand and side stand
– Wireless helmet brake lights available for added safety
– 2 year limited warranty
– 10 litre fuel capacity
Dealer Websites and Contact Information
Motor City Fun Inc.
#1, 3650, 19th Street NE
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Phone: (403) 219-8838
Fax: (403) 219-8825
If you would like Total Motorcycle, North America’s leading motorcycle information website to do a test ride and ride review of your motorcycle or scooter models just contact us for information or to book a date, location and time. It is a great way to promote your model and your company to over half a million visitors worldwide each month for no cost! Contact us today to inquire.