Click photos to enlarge. Our big, clean bike pics make great desktop wallpaper.
2015 Yamaha TT-R125LE Review
2015 Yamaha TT-R125LE on www.Totalmotorcycle.com
Clean Dirty Fun…
There’s no better way to build confidence than with a TT-R! Designed with new riders in mind, the TT-R125LE features lightweight construction, electric start and smooth, predictable power delivery.
2015 Yamaha TT-R125LE www.Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
•Big fun for the whole family, the YZ-styled, four-stroke-powered TT-R125LE begs to be ridden by everyone from bigger kids to adults.
•A seat height of less than 32 inches makes this bike accessible to most riders, but more than 11 inches of ground clearance and long-travel suspension at both ends make it a serious trail bike as well.
•The TT-R125LE model features pushbutton electric start, 19-inch and 16-inch wheels for great handling, an aluminum swingarm, adjustable suspension calibrated for aggressive and/or bigger riders, and 220mm front disc brake.
Potent, air-cooled, 124cc, SOHC, 2 valve, 4-stroke powerplant produces broad, torquey power tuned for maximum, novice-friendly off-road performance… perfect for a wide range of trail conditions.
/// Electric Start
Convenient push-button electric starting backed up by a manual kick starter too.
Rigid, diamond-type, steel frame features a 1,270mm (50″) wheelbase providing quick, agile, off-road handling.
2015 Yamaha TT-R125LE www.Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
• Potent, air-cooled, 124cc, SOHC, 2 valve, 4-stroke powerplant produces broad, torquey power tuned for maximum, novice-friendly off-road performance… perfect for a wide range of trail conditions.
• Convenient push-button electric starting backed up by a manual kick starter too.
• Lightweight crankshaft provides fast engine response
• Silent design cam chain and automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance, longer engine life and reduced mechanical noise.
• Engine counter balancer reduces vibration for maximum rider comfort.
• Mikuni VM20 carburetor ensures crisp, dependable throttle response and great fuel economy. “Electroless” nickel plated valve seat and nickel silver needle valve assembly, counter act the negative effects of E10 (10% ethanol) fuels.
• Smooth-shifting, 5-speed transmission with heavy-duty manual clutch is geared for maximum versatility and usable power delivery.
• CDI ignition system is ultra-reliable, guaranteeing fast starts and never needs maintenance.
• Easy-access, tool-free, washable foam air filter adds extra convenience and reduced tune-up costs.
• Lightweight, upswept exhaust system provides quiet operation, a screen type spark arrestor to protect Mother Nature and a stylish end cap. Heat shields protect rider from hot components.
• Rugged, plastic engine skid plate helps to protect against rocks and logs.
• Rigid, diamond-type, steel frame features a 1,270mm (50″) wheelbase providing quick, agile, off-road handling.
• Lightweight, aluminum, box-section swingarm features easy-to-use, eccentric-type chain adjuster.
• 4-position, preload adjustable, 31mm Showa front fork provides 180mm (7.1″) of wheel travel. This fork features slightly stiffer settings than the TT-R125L to deliver more aggressive off-road performance and handling. Preload adjustability allows the rider to adjust the fork to match rider weight.
• Fork boots (covers) protect tubes and seals from damage.
• Monocross link, single-shock rear suspension offers 168mm (6.6″) of wheel travel. Shock is a remote reservoir design to maintain consistent damping performance. Adjustments include: spring preload, 20-way rebound damping and 12-way compression damping.
• Front 220mm disc with twin piston caliper delivers strong, confidence-inspiring stopping power.
• Rear drum brake with easy-to-use, wing nut adjuster
• 805mm (31.7″) seat height and 295mm (11.6″) of ground clearance creates a nimble, sharp-steering package capable of tackling the most rugged terrain.
• 6 litre black plastic fuel tank is designed to allow easy rider movements. This tank features a special “fluorination surface treatment” which reduces fuel permeation for improved environmental protection.
• Mid size 19″ front and 16″ rear wheels inspire greater rider confidence
• Knobby tires offer superb grip in the dirt.
• YZ-F inspired body work … just like the parts found on our competition YZ series! We have even added YZ style rad shrouds. This “slim design” bodywork allows for fast, easy rider movements.
• Flat YZ-style seat features a “gripper” cover like the bigger YZs for great control. The flat design allows easy rider movements.
• Large, folding, serrated foot pegs provide excellent footing even in wet or muddy conditions.
• Motocross style handlebar utilizes a crossbar for added strength.
• Convenient handlebar-mounted choke knob
• Handlebar-mounted, key-operated ignition switch prevents unwanted joy rides.
• Low-maintenance, sealed battery
• Folding foot pegs, shift lever and brake pedal tip resist damage in the event of a tip-over.
• Convenient lift holes in side cover makes lifting the bike easier.
• Brake and clutch lever covers / boots help reduce dirt and mud build-up.
• E10 compatible fuel system components
IMPORTANT NOTE: Adult supervision and proper protective riding gear, including a helmet, are a must when a youngster is operating a TT-R125LE.
2015 Yamaha TT-R125LE – www.Totalmotorcycle.com USA Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $3,290 – Team Yamaha Blue/White – Available from November 2014
Engine Type 124cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
Bore x Stroke 54.0mm x 54.0mm
Compression Ratio 10.0:1
Fuel Delivery Mikuni® VM20 carburetor
Transmission Constant-mesh 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
Final Drive Chain
Suspension / Front 31mm Telescopic fork, adjustable preload ; 7.1-in travel
Suspension / Rear Single shock, adjustable compression and rebound; 6.6-in travel
Brakes / Front 220mm single disc
Brakes / Rear 110mm drum
Tires / Front 70/100-19 42M
Tires / Rear 90/100-16 52M
Length 74.2 in
Width 31.3 in
Height 42.7 in
Seat Height 31.7 in
Wheelbase 50.0 in
Ground Clearance 11.6 in
Fuel Capacity 1.6 gal
Wet Weight** 198 lb
Warranty 90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)
2015 Yamaha TT-R125LE – www.Totalmotorcycle.com Canadian Specifications/Technical Details
Canada MSRP Price: $3,499 CDN
4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC, 2-valve, single
BORE AND STROKE
54 x 54mm
1kg-m (7.3 ft-lb)@ 6,500 rpm
IGNITION / STARTING
CDI / Electric & kick
5-speed w/manual clutch
Adjustable 31mm fork / 180mm (7.1″) wheel travel
Adjustable link-type Monocross / 168mm (6.6″) wheel travel
220mm disc / twin piston caliper
/// CRITICAL DATA
6 litres (1.3 imp. gallons)
90kg (198 lb)
Specifications, appearance, and price of product are subject to change without notice.
* MSRP does not include freight, PDI (Pre Delivery Inspection), pre-rigging (boats), or taxes. Dealer may sell for less. See your local dealer for out the door pricing.
± Fuel economy estimates are based on US EPA exhaust emission certification data obtained by Yamaha and converted into Canadian measurements. Your actual mileage will vary depending on road condition, how you ride, maintain your vehicle, accessories, cargo and operator/passenger weight.
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).