Click photo to enlarge.
It makes a great desktop image.
– 2003 Suzuki DR-Z110
Offroad DR-Z110 – 2003 DR-Z110K3
New entry-level 4-stroke off-road model with great features for novice riders
– Sturdy high-tensile steel frame and braced swingarm are lightweight and contribute to good handling characteristics.
– Long-travel, oil-damped front fork and link-type rear suspension with gas-charged shock absorber provide a smooth, compliant ride.
– Strong braking performance with 90mm drum brakes similar to RM60.
– High traction off-road tires are mounted on sturdy 14″ front and 12″ steel wheels.
– Bodywork, seat and fuel tank are styled similar to RM65 and RM100 for a true motocross look.
– Slim bodywork and comfortable padded seat give the bike smooth lines and enhance rider maneuverability.
– Compact 111cc 4-stroke, SOHC, single-cylinder engine is tuned to produce responsive, easy-to-control low-rpm power.
– Carburetion and cam timing are tuned to enhance low-rpm power for easy off-road riding.
– Exhaust system features three separate heat shields and a quiet spark arrestor-equipped muffler.
– Three-speed transmission equipped with an automatic clutch for easy operation and a neutral-only starting system to prevent starting in gear.
– Adjustable throttle limiter allows supervising adult to adjust throttle opening to suit the rider’s ability.
– CDI ignition system provides hot spark for quick starts and minimal maintenance.
Engine: 111cc, 4-stroke, single-cylinder, SOHC 2-valve, air-cooled
Warranty: 6 month limited warranty.
Bore & Stroke: 53.0 x 50.6mm
Compression ratio: 9.5:1
Fuel System: Keihin™ PB18
Transmission: 3-speed, auto clutch
Final Drive: 428 Chain
Overall Length: 1555mm (61.2 in.)
Overall Width: 660 (26.0 in.)
Overall Height: 955mm (37.6 in.)
Seat Height: 650mm (25.6 in.)
Ground Clearance: 190mm (7.5 in.)
Wheelbase: 1065mm (41.9 in.)
Dry Weight: 64 kg (141.1 lbs.)
FRONT: Telescopic, oil-damped
REAR: Link-type, oil-damped
FRONT: Single Drum
REAR: Single Drum
Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.8 liter (1.0 gal.)
Specifications are subject to change without notice, in accordance with national regulation and legislations.