Click photo to enlarge.
It makes a great desktop image.
– 2003 Suzuki DR650SE
Dualsport DR650SE – 2003 DR650SEK3
– Compact & lightweight SOHC 4-stroke engine tuned for strong low and midrange power.
– Engine weight has been reduced through use of a compact crankcase, cylinder, cylinder head, engine covers, and a single counterbalancer system.
– SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) plated cylinder is durable, minimizes cylinder size & weight and improves heat dissipation.
– Efficient SACS air/oil cooling system with additional piston-jet cooling and engine oil cooler.
– Mikuni 40mm “Slingshot” carburetor enhances throttle response and overall engine performance.
– Painted stainless-steel exhaust system is light and corrosion-resistant, and tuned specifically for strong low and midrange power.
– Wide-ratio 5-speed transmission with O-ring sealed final drive chain.
– Electric start with automatic decompression system.
– Low maintenance, digitally controlled DC-CDI ignition system provides accurate ignition timing and more consistent spark at all engine speeds.
– Lightweight and compact maintenance-free battery.
– Compact & lightweight frame. Use of thin-wall/large O.D. tubing reduces weight while increasing frame rigidity.
– Short wheelbase and low seat height provide nimble Dual Sport® performance.
– New generation conventional forks combine the best features of conventional and inverted designs: Smooth and progressive action. Large diameter, thin-walled tubes reduce unsprung
– weight while maintaining high rigidity. Minimal below-axle extension.
– Link-type rear suspension with piggyback-style shock absorber and adjustable compression damping provides stable damping performance.
– Lightweight aluminum swingarm.
– Large diameter hollow-type wheel axles are lightweight and rigid. Rear axle features welded-on snail cam chain adjuster for simple axle/wheel installation.
– Adjustable Seat Height – seat height can be lowered 40mm (1.6 in) with suspension modifications performed by a dealer.
– Lightweight 290mm diameter front disc brake with 2-piston caliper.
– Rear disc brake with lightweight drilled rotor and two piston caliper.
– Special design tires with on/off road tread pattern fitted to 21″ front and 17″ rear wheel.
– Full on-road lighting system with bright 55/60 watt halogen headlight.
– Frame-mounted luggage rack for additional carrying capacity.
– Handlebar-mounted brushguards.
Side stand (for lowered seat height option)
Engine: 644cc, four-stroke, single cylinder, SOHC, 4-valve, air/oil cooled. 43 hp (32 kW)/ 6.400 rpm, 54 Nm/ 4.600 rpm.
Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
Bore & Stroke: 100.0 x 82.0mm
Compression ratio: 9.5:1
Fuel System: Mikuni BST40
Lubrication: Wet sump
Final Drive: #525 chain
Overall Length: 2255mm (88.8 in.), low seat setting 2235mm (88.0 in.)
Overall Width: 865mm (34.1 in.)
Overall Height: 1195mm (47.0 in.), low seat setting 1155mm (45.5 in.)
Seat Height: 885mm (34.8 in.), low seat setting 845mm (33.0 in.)
Ground Clearance: 265mm (10.4 in.), low seat setting 225mm (8.9 in.)
Wheelbase: 1490mm (58.7 in.), low seat setting 1475mm (58.1 in.)
Dry Weight: 147kg (324 lbs.)
FRONT: Telescopic, leading axle, oil damped, 10.2 inches of travel, (low seat setting 8.7 in. of travel)
REAR: Link-type, fully adjustable spring preload, gas/oil damped, adjustable compression damping, 10.2 inches of travel, (low seat setting 8.7 in. of travel)
FRONT: Single hydraulic disc
REAR: Single hydraulic disc
FRONT: 90/90-21 54S
REAR: 120/90-17 64S
Fuel Tank Capacity: 13 liter (3.4 gal.) 12 liter (3.2 gal.) CA model
Color: Yellow, Blue
Specifications are subject to change without notice, in accordance with national regulation and legislations.