2006 Kawasaki Eliminator 125
Back to 2006 Kawasaki Motorcycle Index Page
Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2006 Kawasaki Eliminator 125
2006 Kawasaki Eliminator 125
LIGHT AND FRIENDLY FOR FIRST-TIME RIDERS
The Eliminator® 125 is a lightweight motorcycle with a low seat height and a friendly powerband, making it an excellent first bike for new riders.
The Eliminator 125 is powered by an air-cooled, 125cc, four-stroke, single-cylinder engine specially tuned for low- and mid-range torque, making it perfect for around-town riding. The electric starter makes getting underway easy, and a convenient five-speed transmission allows the rider to use the engine’s full potential.
The engine is mounted in a high-tensile steel, double-cradle frame, while 33mm forks and a steel swingarm with twin, five-way preload-adjustable shocks provide a smooth, comfortable ride. A single front disc brake provides ample stopping power for this small cruiser, and chrome-plated wire spoke wheels are featured at both ends.
Available in black for 2005, the Eliminator 125’s styling features include a stepped seat with laid-back riding comfort for two, a stretched 3.4-gallon fuel tank, straight-flow exhaust and chrome-plated single headlight.
Air-Cooled, 124cc, Single-Cylinder Engine
– Air cooled for light weight, simplicity and affordability
– Specially tuned for low-end and mid-range torque
Single Overhead Cam
– Keeps the engine design compact for light weight and easier maintenance
Counter-Rotating Engine Balancer
– Single gear-driven, counter-rotating balancer in the crankcase minimizes engine vibration for rider comfort
– Fewer moving parts for long, trouble-free life
– Requires no periodic adjustments
Mikuni BS28 Carburetor
– Constant velocity Mikuni carburetor provides sharp throttle response and great fuel economy
– The ultimate in easy and convenient starting
– A gear for every situation, from short city streets to the open road
– Five speeds allow the rider to use the engine’s power to full advantage
– Made of high-tech, round section, high-tensile steel
Automatic Cam Chain Tensioner
– Keeps cam timing spot-on without maintenance and helps assure great reliability
– Designed to boost low- and mid-range power
Single Disc Front Brake
– Single-piston, pin-slide caliper produces quick, sure stops
– Disc is drilled for better cooling and reduced unsprung weight
Tank-Mounted Turn Signal Indicators and Caution Lamps
– Gives the rider the information needed at a glance
– Compact design complements the bike’s clean look
– Laid-back riding comfort for two
Chrome-Plated Wire Spoke Wheels
– Narrow 90/90-17 front tire with large, 130/90-15 rear tire complement the cruiser styling
33mm Center Axle Front Fork
– 33mm fork tubes are rigid for more precise handling on this lightweight motorcycle
Engine Type: 4-Stroke, Air-Cooled, SOHC, Single Cylinder
Displacement: 124 cc
Bore and Stroke: 55.0 x 52.4 mm
Maximum Torque: 7.3 lb-ft @ 8,000 rpm
Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
Carburetion: Mikuni BS28
Rake/Trail: 34°/4.7 in.
Front Wheel Travel: 5.5 in.
Rear Wheel Travel: 3.1 in.
Front Tire Size: 90/90-17
Rear Tire Size: 130/90-15
Front Suspension: 36mm Hydraulic Telescopic Fork
Rear Suspension: Twin Shocks, 5-Way Adjustable Preload
Wheelbase: 57.9 in.
Front Brake: Single 250mm Disc
Rear Brake: Drum
Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.4 gal.
Seat Height: 26.8 in.
Dry Weight: 291 lb.
Color: Candy Thunder Blue
Warranty: 12 months
Good Times Protection Plan: 24, 36 or 48 months
**Specifications subject to change.