2007 Yamaha Royal Star Tour Deluxe
Back to 2007 Yamaha Motorcycle Index Page
Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Tour Deluxe
2007 Yamaha Royal Star Tour Deluxe
Because the call of the wild can be local or long distance.
Real Main Street cruiser – real touring bike. Pick the bike you want to ride today with the quick-change windshield and passenger backrest.
The 2007 Royal Star Tour Deluxe is the ultimate 2-for-1 deal.
All you have to do is pop on the quick-release touring windshield and passenger backrest, and in a matter of a few seconds, you’ve transformed your cool cruiser into a long-haul touring bike. With no compromises in style or comfort. Hit the road.
– 1,294cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valve, V-4 engine is tuned to produce class-leading power – 98hp @ 6,000 rpm and maximum torque of 89 ft-lb @ 4,750 rpm – for incomparable touring performance.
– 4-valve per cylinder head design ensures maximum breathing efficiency for great engine performance.
– Four Mikuni BDSR 32mm carburetors with TPS deliver seamless throttle response.
– Each carburetor features a single 15-watt heater to ensure consistent fuel/air delivery under varying outside air temperatures.
– Dual intake system enhances performance by maximizing the intake volume without sacrificing fuel tank capacity.
– Large-capacity radiator ensures superior engine cooling for maximum efficiency.
– Single-axis internal counterbalancer reduces engine vibration for maximum rider comfort.
– Wide-ratio 5-speed transmission with 4th and 5th overdrive gears reduces engine rpm at highway speeds for smooth, relaxed touring.
– Maintenance-free light action hydraulic clutch
– Smooth, clean, quiet, low-maintenance shaft drive
– 4-into-2 exhaust system puts out a throaty exhaust note and creates a long, low profile that’s easily customizable.
– Maintenance-free transistor-controlled digital ignition provides a precise timing curve at all rpms for instant engine response and fast sure starts.
– Automatic cam chain tensioners reduce maintenance and mechanical engine noise.
– Air induction system reduces CO and HC emissions.
– Spin-on type cartridge oil filter means fast, easy oil changes.
– Easy-to-use heel-toe shifter highlights the Venture’s classic design.
– High strength, single-backbone frame with solid engine mounting and 28.8° caster angle (131mm of trail) delivers responsive steering and excellent handling qualities.
– Rigid steel swingarm features a hollow left side “arm” that allows the shaft drive to pass through it. Special reinforcements have been added between the swingarm pivot shaft and the arms for additional rigidity. The benefit is predictable, relaxed handling with excellent stability, thanks in part to the extra long 1,715mm (67.5’‘) wheelbase.
– Exceptionally roomy ergonomics for maximum rider and passenger touring comfort.
– Air-adjustable 43mm front fork with 140mm (5.6’‘) of wheel travel smoothes out the bumps and can be adjusted for varying load capacities.
– Air-adjustable link rear suspension features a vertically mounted single shock for that classic hardtail look and outstanding long-distance ride quality. Rear wheel travel is 105mm (4.1’‘)
– Air adjustability allows the rider to adjust both front and rear suspension preload to match load and road conditions.
– Dual 298mm front disc brakes features twin piston calipers while a 4-piston caliper squeezes the single 320mm rear disc. Both front and rear brakes provide strong, linear stopping power.
– Quick, detachable windshield with integrated lower wind deflectors provides excellent wind and weather protection. This windshield can be detached via a dual lever style mechanism within seconds. This design offers the best of two worlds, excellent touring comfort while at the same time allowing the owner to quickly change the unit into a stylish cruiser once at his/her destination.
– Easy-to-reach, large-diameter, 1-inch rubber-mounted handlebars provide a comfortable riding position. Polished bar end handlebar weights with special rubber dampers have been added to the ends of the handlebar to further reduce vibration and maximize rider comfort.
– Roomy separate rider and passenger seats provide all day riding comfort and support. The overall seat height is 740mm, making it easier to plant both feet firmly on the ground.
– Quick detachable passenger backrest provides excellent long distance comfort and confidence for the passenger. Its quick detach design allows a fast transformation from touring machine to stylish cruiser ready to turn heads on your local downtown strip.
– Full-sized floating-type rider and passenger floorboards reduce vibration and are positioned for optimal long-distance comfort.
– 20-liter fuel tank provides an important styling highlight while still providing a good touring-type extended riding range.
– Powerful 12V 60/55-watt halogen headlight maximizes nighttime visibility while cutting a stylish profile. The new chrome headlight bezel provides a strikingly stylish design.
– ‘‘Vintage-style’‘ digital instrumentation features a traditional analog display. The instrument console features include: speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeters and a fuel gauge plus a range of warning lights. The cruise control activation lights are mounted in the centre of the console
– Convenient electronic cruise control system. The cruise control operation switch is conveniently located on right handlebar switchgear for ease of use. The operating range is from approx. 50 to 130 kms per hour.
– Colour-matched hard saddlebags feature handy, one-touch openers and offer 35- litres of space per bag. The bags are protected by a rugged chromed bar mounted in front of the saddlebags.
– Low-maintenance, sealed 18-amp hour battery ensures easy, reliable starting.
– Self-cancelling turn signals with clear signal lens provide an eye catching appearance
– Incomparable fit and finish includes flawless paint, brushed stainless steel accents, and deep valanced steel fenders.
– Numerous chromed engine parts highlight pride of ownership and attention to detail.
– Ignition switch, with integrated steering lock, and accessory position is mounted at the front of fuel tank for extra convenience. It features a theft-resistant design.
– Polished aluminum handlebar switches
– Extra wide clutch and brake levers provide a quality feel.
– Steering lock.
EXCLUSIVE Royal Star 5-year unlimited mileage warranty
Engine liquid-cooled, DOHC, 16-valve, 70°, V-4
Bore and Stroke 79 x 66mm
Compression Ratio 10:1
Maximum Torque 12.3kg-m (89 ft-lb)@ 4,750 rpm
Fuel Delivery Mikuni BDSR32
Ignition Digital TCI
Transmission 5-speed wide ratio
Final Drive shaft
Suspension (Front) 43mm air adjustable fork
Suspension (Rear) Air-assisted,link Monocross
Brakes (Front) Dual 298mm discs
Brakes (Rear) 320mm disc
Tires (Front) 150/80-16
Tires (Rear) 150/90-15
Length 2,505mm (98.6″)
Width 1,010mm (39.8″)
Height 1,525mm (60″)
Wheelbase 1,715mm (67.5″)
Seat Height 740mm (29.1″)
Dry Weight 357kg (784.4 lb)
Fuel Capacity 20 litres (4.4 imp. gallons)
Colour(s) Deep Metallic Red
$14,299 USA (Candy Red/Raven) Available from July 2006
$14,799 USA Midnight Tour Deluxe (Raven) Available from August 2006
*Price and specifications subject to change without notice.
Please read your Owner’s Manual and all labels before operation.