2009 Honda CBF1000
Back to 2009 Honda Motorcycle Index Page
Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2009 Honda CBF1000
2009 Honda CBF1000
Every time you get on a bike, it’s a personal challenge. It doesn’t matter where you’re going or who’s watching. All you care about is that your bike is as ready and as able as you are. The Honda CBF1000 is a serious machine. It’s as at home on the mountain switchbacks right across Europe as it is on the most out-of-the-way-how-did-I-get-here-boy-am-I-loving-this knotted, twisted, gnarled road you found one lucky Sunday afternoon. And it’s ready to take on almost any adventure that lies around the corner or is plotted in your GPS.
– 998 cc fuel-injected 16-valve engine is tuned for a wide spread of power that’s ideal for gruelling adventures or short commutes.
– The three-position height-adjustable seat adapts to your needs so you can cross the country in comfort.
– Strong and predictable Combined Braking System with Anti-lock Braking System gives you the confidence to explore all sorts of roads in all sorts of conditions.
– The CBF1000’s wide and adjustable windscreen and half-fairing provide excellent weather protection without being bulky and blocking your view.
– Optional tough, weatherproof saddlebags store plenty of gear for all your adventures.
2009 Honda CBF1000 – USA Specifications
MSRP: $0 USD
Model not available in the USA
2009 Honda CBF1000 – Canada Specifications
MSRP: $11,999 CDN
Engine Type Liquid-cooled inline-four
Displacement 998 cc
Bore & Stroke 75 mm x 56.5 mm
Compression Ratio 11:01
Valve Train Chain-driven DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder
Fuel Delivery PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
Final Drive O-ring-sealed chain; 16T/43T
Front Suspension 41 mm cartridge-type telescopic fork; 120 mm (4.7 inches) travel
Rear Suspension Pro-Link with gas-charged HMAS single shock; 120 mm (4.7 inches) travel
Tires 120/70ZR–17 radial front; 160/60ZR–17 radial rear
Brakes Front dual 296 mm discs with triple-piston calipers and Combined Braking System with ABS; rear 240 mm disc with triple-piston caliper and ABS
Seat Height 795 mm (+/- 15mm); 31.3 inches (+/- 0.6 inches) 3-position adjustable
Wheelbase 1,480 mm (58.2 inches)
Curb Weight 250 kg (551 pounds) including required fluids and full tank of gas – ready to ride
Fuel Capacity 19 litres, including 4 liter reserve
Colour Pearl Siena Red