Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2010 Husqvarna TC250
2010 Husqvarna TC250
TC 250 – HUSQVARNA. The TC 250, nick-named the X light for the fact that it is right on the category weight limit, was totally redesigned for 2009 and has been sold as a limited edition to teams only and to dedicated Husqvarna customers.
Following its brilliant debut in the European motocross championships, the 2010 version, that has seen some significant modifications, is now available to the general public. The swing arm has been shortened by 15 mm to offer better traction and the progression on the rear suspension has been improved. The machine now has sealed cartridge 48mm KYB forks.
New wheel hubs and spindles complete the mechanical modifications while new IPD (in-mould plastic decoration) graphics decorate new body panels.
The X Light engine weighs only 22 Kg and is more powerful with improved torque characteristics. Power delivery too is faster and the torque curve much more linear.
The history of motocross was written by Husqvarna. Since introducing two-stroke engines in the 60s to returning to four-strokes in the 90s, it has always been Husqvarna that set the rules in this sport.
Thanks to development work carried out during the motocross world championships by the official team, the team manager and the test rider Andrea Bartolini, Husqvarna can now offer a completely renewed range of two and four-stroke machines for 2010.
Reinforced, redesigned frames, new suspension, new exhaust systems and a new modern, aggressive look are the main features that the following motocross models all share: CR 125, TC 250, TC 450.
Summary of new items on motocross models for 2010:
– NEW IPD (IN–MOULD PLASTIC DECORATION) GRAPHICS ON TANK SIDES AND NUMBER PLATE HOLDER
– NEW STRONGER, MORE FLEXIBLE PLASTICS
– NEW 48 MM SEALED CARTRIDGE KAYABA FORKS
– NEW FORK CLAMPS FOR KAYABA FORKS
– NEW EXHAUST PIPE (CR125) FOR IMPROVED POWER DISTRIBUTION
– NEW SILENCER (CR 125)
– FRAME REINFORCED AT CRITICAL POINTS
– REAR SWING ARM SHORTENED BY 15 MM (TC) FOR IMPROVED TRACTION AND HANDLING
– NEW RADIATOR CONNECTORS AND HOSES. (TC MODELS ONLY)
– NEW MORE POWERFUL WATER PUMP (TC ONLY)
– NEW SACHS REAR SHOCK ABSORBER (CR 125)
2010 Husqvarna TC250 – Specifications
MSRP: $TBA USD
TDA. See Husqvarna.