– Dunlop D220
The Dunlop D220 is the successor to the D205, providing enhanced performance for the discriminating rider.
Thirty-two national road racing championships on DOT tires pave the way to significant advances in sport tire performance for street riders. The record clearly shows no other tire manufacturer can match Dunlop’s level of racing dominance. And that means nobody else can build high-performance sport radials like Dunlop.
- Full size range to fit most radial-equipped sport and sport-touring bikes.
- The tread pattern yields great grip in wet-weather conditions.
- Combines durable construction and rubber compound to offer excellent wear resistance.
- Also available in sizes specifically for metric power cruisers such as the Kawasaki Mean Streak and Yamaha Warrior.
- Dunlop’s D205 sport-touring radial is still available for select models such as the Honda ST1100 and Kawasaki Concours.
BW = Black Sidewall
Do not mix these radials with other radials or non-radials, fit only in pairs.
Note: When new tires are fitted, they should not be subjected to sudden acceleration, hard cornering, maximum power or braking for at least 100 miles. Failure to do so may result in loss of control and serious injury. The 100 mile run-in is required to adjust to the feel of new tires versus the worn tires.