– Dunlop GT501
As the successor to the K591 sport tire, the new V-rated GT501 features bias-ply construction and incorporates a radial-style tread pattern for contemporary styling and a larger footprint.
The wide-open expanses of the United States offer a huge variety of road conditions for sport, cruiser and touring riders alike. Since Dunlop is the only manufacturer producing tires in the U.S., we have a unique insight into the needs of motorcycle enthusiasts from one coast to the other, and we use this knowledge to create the most advanced tires in all of motorcycling.
- Successor to the K591 sport tire, the V-rated GT501 features bias-ply construction and incorporates a radial-style tread pattern for contemporary styling and a larger footprint.
- An optimized profile creates a larger contact patch for increased cornering confidence, with smooth side-to-side transitions.
- Increased tread-to-void ratio delivers superior grip in dry conditions, with no loss of grip in wet weather.
- Increased center tread depth provides improved wear characteristics and enhanced water clearance.
- Rear compound increases grip and wear resistance.
B = Belted Construction BW = Black Sidewall
Note: When new tires are fitted, they should not be subjected to sudden acceleration, hard cornering, maximum power or braking for at least 100 miles. Failure to do so may result in loss of control and serious injury. The 100 mile run-in is required to adjust to the feel of new tires versus the worn tires.