Maxxis Presa M6119
Back to Total Motorcycle Maxxis Tire/Tyre Guide
– Maxxis Presa M6119
With a total of two compounds to choose from, the M6119’s versatility speaks for itself. Kevlar belted construction ensures stability, while specially formulated race compounds maintain optimum grip in a wide range of conditions. Hard and medium compounds are DOT approved.
– Tire is available in hard and medium compounds.
– Unique tread design allows for use in a wide variety of conditions.
– Low profile design offers larger contact patch for increased grip.
– Specially formulated tread compounds offer superior traction and confidence.
– Hard and medium compounds are DOT approved.
– Kevlar belted construction enhances performance and maintains tire uniformity.
– Hard compound – ST-3.
– Medium compound – ST-2.
– Designed specifically for Supermotard competition.
|Tire Size||Load/Speed Rating||O.D. (in.)||Overall Width (in.)||Max PSI||Rim Size (in.)|
|160/60R17||Medium 69S TL||24.57||6.14||33||4.50×17|
|160/60R17||Hard 69S TL||24.57||6.14||33||4.50×17|