BMW Motorrad is presenting six world premieres at the EICMA motorcycle show in Milan giving visitors an exclusive look at the 2019 season. All new products will be presented on Tuesday, 6 November 2018 in Milan. These models will be seen worldwide on Total Motorcycle and in the 2019 Total Motorcycle Model Guides.
The Milan EICMA motorshow is one of the most important international motorcycle shows. From 6 to 11 November 2018, visitors will not only be able to experience the six world premieres for themselves at the 1,000 sqm BMW Motorrad stand, they will also see the BMW R 1250 GS and BMW R 1250 RT, which already kicked of the series of new models at the INTERMOT motorshow.
In addition, the BMW Motorrad stand also features the entire model program, an extensive range of Original BMW Motorrad Accessories including a wide selection of customising parts for the Heritage world of experience, the BMW Motorrad rider equipment for the upcoming season and all other products from the BMW Motorrad world.
Introducing the new 2019 BMW Motorcycle Guide.
New Bike Reviews, Huge Photos, Full Specifications. Get it all at Total Motorcycle.
– 2019 BMW S1000RR– Early release
– 2019 BMW R1200RS
– 2019 BMW R1250GS– New model
– 2019 BMW R1200GS Adventure
– 2019 BMW R1200GS
– 2019 BMW S1000XR– Early release
– 2019 BMW F850GS– New model
– 2019 BMW F800GS Adventure
– 2019 BMW F800GS
– 2019 BMW F750GS– New model
– 2019 BMW F700GS
– 2019 BMW G310GS
– 2019 BMW K1600GTL– Early release
– 2019 BMW K1600GT– Early release
– 2019 BMW K1600 Grand America– Early release
– 2019 BMW K1600B– Early release
– 2019 BMW R1250RT– New model
– 2019 BMW R1200RT
– 2019 BMW F800GT
– 2019 BMW R1200R
– 2019 BMW S1000R– Early release
– 2019 BMW F800R
– 2019 BMW G310R– Early release
– 2019 BMW R nineT– Early release
– 2019 BMW R nineT Racer– Early release
– 2019 BMW R nineT Pure– Early release
– 2019 BMW R nineT Urban G/S– Early release
– 2019 BMW R nineT Scrambler– Early release
Scooter / Urban Mobility / Maxi Scooter
– 2019 BMW C Evolution – Early release
– 2019 BMW C650 Sport – Early release
– 2019 BMW C650GT – Early release
BMW Motorrad model revision measures for model year 2019.
Model year 2019 sees a number of model revision measures included in the BMW Motorrad program
. The models can be ordered from all BMW Motorrad partners in the new configuration from August 2018.
Munich. Model year 2019 sees a number of model revision measures included in the BMW Motorrad program. The models can be ordered from all BMW Motorrad partners in the new configuration from August 2018.
New comfort turn indicators for increased user-friendliness and safety as standard.
As a general measure as part of the model revision, comfort turn indicators will be included in the standard trim of most BMW Motorrad models from model year 2019 onwards (exceptions: C 650 Sport, C 650 GT, G 310 GS, G 310 R, F 800 R, F 800 GT, S 1000 RR and S 1000 R). Depending on road speed, various reset conditions apply with the new comfort turn indicators; previously turn indicator deactivation was based on a fixed time or distance.
BMW Motorrad Connectivity.
The BMW Motorrad Connected app will receive a major update to version 1.6. The app will then offer additional functions and enhancements that were proposed by the BMW Motorrad community. The digital maps will be completely revised and will be based on the motorcycle optimized navigation by TomTom. As one of the most requested features, the navigation option “winding route” will be introduced. To use the new functions, the customer only needs to update the app in the beginning of August and download the new maps free of charge before starting the next ride.