Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2011 Honda Fury Furious (Hardtail Chopper)
2011 Honda Fury Furious (Hardtail Chopper)
Based on the 2010 Fury, Nick Renner (Honda R&D Americas) introduces “Furious”, a bold blend of new and old school flavor. Pounding the street with a 23 inch wheel up front and a 20 on the rear, Furious makes no apologies. 45 degree rake and converted hard tail create a clean, pure statement that is simply chopper. Metal flake, variegated leafing, and diamond stitched seat contrast with the five spoke crushers and Fury tank. Long and low, clean and mean… Furious is an instant Neo-Classic.
2011 Honda Fury Furious (Hardtail Chopper) Specifications:
– Stock: VT1300cc engine & tank
– Front 23″ wheel Rear 20″
– Exposed shaft drive
– Hard tail custom spec frame conversion (37degree head pipe with a 8 degree fork angle offset)
– Custom oversize drag bars – Custom Paint
– Straight pipe exhaust
– Custom Diamond stitched leather seat & rear hugger