Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2011 Honda Sabre Switchblade (Pro Drag)
2011 Honda Sabre Switchblade (Pro Drag)
Taking the 2010 Sabre, designer Edward Birtulescu (Honda R&D Americas) conceived Switchblade. A racing inspired cruiser that took styling cues from Formula1 and MotoGP. With one look you know that Switchblade is fully committed to precision and performance. Full Carbon fiber dress, racing 3 way adjustable suspension and a single sided swing arm with a 535 chain conversion optimize the single focus of this design, speed. Switchblade has a mass centralized proportion to reinforce this super sport assault.
2011 Honda Sabre Switchblade (Pro Drag) Specifications:
– Stock frame, VT1300cc engine & tank
– 3way fully adjustable sport suspension
– Carbon fiber custom bodywork & spec seat
– 535 Chain conversion (Before shaft drive)
– Single sided swing arm conversion
– Racing spec calipers & rotors
– Carbon Fiber 18″ rear wheel – Front wheel 21″ carbon fiber
– Onboard GPS laptimer & data acquisition unit
– Oversize Billet Top and lower bridge
– Air/Box/cleaner Conversion