Maxxis Presa M6132 Rear
Back to Total Motorcycle Maxxis Tire/Tyre Guide
– Maxxis Presa M6132 Rear
The M6132 features Kevlar belted reinforced radial construction. In addition to its ultra-soft sticky rain compound, the low profile aspect ratios offer a larger footprint to aid in braking traction on wet surfaces.
– Ultra-soft rain tire.
– Specially formulated tread compound offers superior traction and confidence in wet racing conditions.
– Advanced tread design channels water away to maintain optimum traction.
– Design features low profile and wide footprint for increased contact patch.
– Kevlar belted construction enhances performance and maintains tire uniformity.
– Rain compound – RA-0.
– Designed specifically for Supermotard competition.
|Tire Size||Load/Speed Rating||O.D. (in.)||Overall Width (in.)||Max PSI||Rim Size (in.)|