2007 Honda CRF50F
Back to 2007 Honda Motorcycle Index Page
Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2007 Honda CRF50F
2007 Honda CRF50F
With its single-shock rear suspension, inverted fork and bulletproof 49cc four-stroke engine, the CRF50F is Honda’s best-selling off-road machine.
Features & Benefits
– Dependable 49cc SOHC four-stroke engine develops smooth, easy-to-use power.
– 10.0:1 compression ratio for good performance.
– Maintenance-free CD ignition and automatic cam-chain tensioner.
– 13mm piston-valve carburetor offers excellent fuel mileage and throttle response throughout the rpm range.
– Smooth-shifting three-speed transmission and automatic clutch offer simple operation and easy takeoffs.
– Durable #420 drive chain offers dependable operation and low maintenance.
– USDA-qualified muffler/spark arrester is efficient and quiet.
– Closed crankcase ventilation system safeguards against engine oil contamination.
– High-tensile steel frame and swingarm offer excellent balance of strength and compliance.
– Inverted telescopic fork offers a plush 3.5 inches of suspension travel.
– Single-shock rear suspension provides 2.8 inches of well-damped travel and is mounted to a reinforced swingarm.
– 28-spoke, 10-inch-diameter wheels with die-cast-aluminum hubs look great, provide excellent maneuverability and offer smooth ride quality.
– Powerful, lightweight front and rear drum brakes.
– Wide, long-wearing off-road tires offer excellent traction.
– Front suspension spring and damping rates for optimum rider comfort and bump absorption.
– CRF®-R-inspired bodywork.
– Engine design produces low emissions and meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road emissions standards.
– Narrow 4.3-inch-wide CR®-type seat, slim fuel tank and extra-low 21.6-inch seat height provide excellent comfort and mobility for a broad range of young riders.
– Adjustable throttle limiter.
– Keyed ignition switch prevents unauthorized use.
– Motocross-style handlebar with padded protector.
– Small-size control levers enhance young rider comfort and confidence.
– High-quality, comfortable grips.
– Polyethylene fuel tank is tough and lightweight, just like that of the bigger CRFs.
– Small overall size and light weight simplify transport.
– Handlebar-mounted number plate.
– Easy-access washable foam air filter simplifies maintenance.
– Folding, cleated footpegs offer secure footing even in muddy conditions.
– Durable plastic fenders are nearly indestructible.
– Honda Racing™-inspired colors and graphics.
– Transferable six-month limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
– Purchase of a new, previously unregistered Honda unit by an individual retail user in the United States qualifies the owner for a one-year complimentary membership in the Honda Rider’s Club of America™ (HRCA®). Benefits include online access to the Honda Common Service Manual, six issues of the bimonthly Honda Red Rider™ magazine, travel discounts, trip routing, MSF reimbursement, plus access to the HRCA Web site (www.hrca.honda.com). Look for the HRCA support team at select off-road events across the country. For details on the HRCA, dealers should call (310) 783-3958, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time.
Engine Type: 49cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
Bore and Stroke: 39mm x 41.4mm
Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
Carburetion: 13mm piston-valve
Transmission: Three-speed with automatic clutch
Final Drive: #420 chain; 14T/37T
Front: Inverted telescopic fork; 3.5 inches travel
Rear: Single shock; 2.8 inches travel
Wheelbase: 36.0 inches
Rake (Caster Angle): 25.0°
Trail: 32mm (1.3 inches)
Seat Height: 21.6 inches
Ground Clearance: 5.8 inches
Dry Weight: 104 pounds
Fuel Capacity: 0.8 gallon, including 0.2-gallon reserve
Meets current CARB and EPA standards.
|2007 Honda Enduro Pricing
Prices are subject to change without notice.