2009 Honda CRF150F
Back to 2009 Honda Motorcycle Index Page
Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2009 Honda CRF150F
2009 Honda CRF150F
Big enough to keep experienced adults entertained but small and light to suit beginning riders, nothing beats the electric-start CRF150F for off-road fun.
· Dependable 149cc single-cylinder air-cooled four-stroke engine produces smooth, easy-to-use power that’s ideal for recreational riders.
· 24mm carburetor offers excellent throttle response.
· Ultra-reliable CD ignition never needs maintenance.
· Electric starter for convenient starting in all conditions.
· Heavy-duty clutch offers smooth engagement and durability.
· Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission.
· Five-speed transmission ratios to match engine power characteristics.
· Lightweight semi-double-cradle high-tensile steel frame.
· 35mm leading-axle Showa front fork offers 9.1 inches of compliant suspension travel.
· Pro-Link® Rear Suspension (see Technology Section)
· Heavy-duty Showa rear shock offers 8.9 inches of travel.
· Powerful 240mm front disc brake.
· Lightweight rear drum brake.
· Engine design produces low emissions that meets both EPA and California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road standards.
· Maintenance-free battery.
· Snail-type chain adjusters for easy maintenance.
· Durable body components.
· High-impact plastic skidplate for undercarriage protection.
· Motocross-style seat is low and comfortable and allows maximum rider movement.
· Cleated, folding and self-cleaning footpegs offer secure footing.
· Folding shift lever
· Fork boots keep dirt and moisture away from fork seals.
· Durable steel sprockets.
· Washable, reusable, foam air filter.
· Quiet, USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler.
· CRF®-R inspired bodywork.
· Keyed ignition switch.
· Transferable six-month limited warranty.
· When you buy a new Honda Powersports Product, you may be eligible to receive a complimentary one year membership in the Honda Riders Club of America, which includes an exclusive Members-only magazine, rider training benefits, access to the Members-only Clubhouse website and much more. Some limitations apply. For more information on the HRCA, log on to hrca.honda.com.
2009 Honda CRF150R – USA Specifications
MSRP: 0,000 USD
Engine Type: 149cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
Bore and Stroke: 57.3mm x 57.8mm
Compression ratio: 9.5:1
Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
Induction: 24mm piston-valve carburetor
Final Drive: #520 O-ring- sealed chain; 13T/48T
Suspension Front: 35mm leading-axle Showa fork; 9.1 inches travel
Rear: Pro-Link Showa single shock; 8.9 inches travel
Brakes Front: Single 240mm disc
Tires Front: 70/100-19
Wheelbase: 52.2 inches
Rake (Caster angle): 26.7o
Trail: 87mm (3.4 inches)
Seat Height: 32.5 inches
Ground Clearance: 10.0 inches
Fuel Capacity: 1.9 gallons, including 0.4-gallon reserve
Curb Weight*: 236 pounds
2009 Honda CRF150F – Canada Specifications