Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2010 Suzuki Boulevard M109R Limited Edition
2010 Suzuki Boulevard M109R Limited Edition
The Beast’s Big Brother
The 2010 Boulevard M109R Limited Edition represents a welcome addition for those hooked on the M109R’s muscular powerplant and awesome performance, but seeking something more distinctive in style and appearance.
The Limited Edition M109R is dressed in a standout white colour scheme with a blue centre stripe. Other details include the Boulevard logo which is embossed into the rider seat and a checkerboard instrument gauge package.
The Boulevard M109R is the most powerful cruiser Suzuki has ever produced. The all-new liquid-cooled 1,783cc engine featuring four valves per cylinder and SDTV digital fuel injection gives you all the power you need, when you need it.
This monster packs the largest engine pistons of any production car or bike on the planet. Each of the huge 112mm forged aluminium-alloy pistons use short skirts and cutaway sides to reduce friction and provide the rider with raw, unstoppable muscle.
The Boulevard means business in every way.
Call it the best of all worlds. Suzuki’s award winning Boulevard M109R – an incredible combination of cruiser styling and renowned Suzuki power and handling.
By injecting the Boulevard M109R with a potent shot of race-proven technology developed for the championship-winning GSX-R sport bikes, Suzuki has literally redefined the concept of a cruiser. The Boulevard M109R’s exhilarating performance begins with its 109-cubic-inch, fuel injected V-twin engine.
Like Suzuki’s sport bikes, the Boulevard M109R balances extraordinary performance with crisp handling, thanks to a technically advanced chassis and suspension, matched by world-class brakes. And when it comes to wrapping that performance package in cruiser styling, a picture is worth a thousand words.
Check out its sleek, flowing lines and GSX-R inspired styling touches along with a hot white with blue racing stripe paint scheme and you’ll realize that the Boulevard M109RZ is in a class of its own.
– Aggressive new special edition M109R with a sporty racing stripe, checkerboard background gauge package, clear taillight lens with red LEDs and a stylish textured seat.
– Buff polished and clear coated handle switches, brake master cylinder for customized look
– Speedometer face design has polished metal finish for sporty appearance
– Limited white colour scheme with a blue centre stripe.
– Boulevard logo on seat surface.
– Clear lenses on brake light and turn signals.
– 1,783cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC, V-Twin engine is designed to produce a massive tractable power and responsive torque.
– Huge 112mm forged aluminum-alloy pistons. These are one of the largest reciprocating gasoline engine pistons being used in any production passenger car or motorcycle, while featuring race-proven design to reduce friction and inertial mass.
– Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system produces smooth throttle response even at low engine rpm.
– Suzuki Advanced Sump System (SASS), a compact dry-sump lubrication system, designed for reduced engine height, a lower crankshaft position and lower center of gravity.
– The race-proven brake system came straight off the sportbike, including radial-mount opposed-4-piston front brake calipers and a dual-piston rear brake caliper.
– Inverted front forks featuring race-proven cartridge internals with 46mm stanchion tubes.
– Cast aluminum-alloy swingarm works with a progressive linkage and a single rear shock absorber; adjustable spring preload to suit rider and passenger weight.
– The widest, massive 240mm rear tyre, ever used on a Suzuki motorcycle.
– A sporty solo-seat cover that can be quickly swapped for the included passenger seat.
– Handlebar-mounted instrument cluster, including a digital tachometer and LED indicator lights.
– Tank-mounted analogue speedometer and LCD odometer, dual tripmeters, fuel gauge and clock.
1783cc, 8-valve DOHC, 54-degree, liquid-cooled, fuel injected V-twin engine designed for strong throttle response and quick acceleration
A compact dry sump lubrication system SASS (Suzuki Advanced Sump System) provides reduced engine height, a lower crankshaft position and lower center of gravity
Dual spark plug per cylinder ignition system is controlled by the powerful 32 bit ECM for improved combustion efficiency and reduced exhaust emissions
Each bore is lined with Suzuki’s race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for optimum heat transfer, tighter piston-to-cylinder clearances and reduced weight
Electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve system (SDTV) with 56mm throttle bodies – maintains optimum air velocity for smooth low-to-mid range throttle response
Five speed transmission features carefully selected gear ratios for comfortable cruising in a variety of riding situations
Idle Speed Control (ISC) system improves cold starting and stabilizes engine idle speed in various conditions
Massive 112mm bore and 90.5mm stroke utilizing huge 112mm forged aluminum alloy pistons with short skirts and cut away sides riding on chrome moly steel connecting rods
The 2-into-1-into-2 stainless steel chromed exhaust system features Suzuki’s digitally controlled SET (Suzuki Exhaust Tuning) system for optimum engine performance and powerful V-twin sound
Unique new two-stage cam drive system creates a compact cylinder head design and reduces overall engine height and creates a lower center of gravity
A cast aluminum alloy swingarm works with a progressive shock linkage and a preload adjustable single rear shock delivering 4.66 inches of wheel travel working through a shaft drive system
A handlebar mounted digital tachometer and LED indicator lights flow nicely with the tank mounted analog speedometer and LCD odometer, dual tripmeters, fuel gauge and clock
A sleek wide fuel tank with 19.5 L (4.3 Imp gal) fuel capacity that flows into integrated side covers, a comfortable low seat and stylish radiator cowl.
Front brake system includes radial mounted four piston front calipers and 310mm front brake rotors. Rear brake system includes a dual piston caliper and 275mm rear disc
High-tensile double cradle steel frame is built to comfortably handle all the power and torque while delivering agile handling and a plush smooth ride
Inverted cartridge forks with 46mm stanchion tubes proved an aggressive front end look with 5.12 inches of wheel travel
Spiral spoke cast aluminum alloy wheels measure a 3.50 x 18 inch up front and a massive 8.50 x 18 inch rear tire wearing a huge 240mm rear Dunlop radial tire
2010 Suzuki Boulevard M109R Limited Edition – USA Specifications
MSRP: $TBA USD
2010 Suzuki Boulevard M109R Limited Edition – Canada Specifications
MSRP: $17,299 CDN
Brakes Front Disc brake, twin
Brakes Rear Disc brake
Curb Weight 347 kg (764 lbs)
Final Drive Shaft Drive
Fuel Tank Capacity 19.5 L (5.2/4.3 US/Imp gal)
Ground Clearance 130 mm (5.1 in)
Overall Length 2450 mm (96.5 in)
Overall Width 875 mm (34.4 in)
Seat Height 705 mm (27.8 in)
Suspension Front Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
Suspension Rear Link type, coil spring, oil damped
Tires Front 130/70R18M/C 63V, tubeless
Tires Rear 240/40R18M/C 79V, tubeless
Transmission 5-speed constant mesh
Wheelbase 1710 mm (67.3 in)
Bore Stroke 112.0 mm (4.409 in) x 90.5 mm (3.563 in)
Compression Ratio 10.5 : 1
Engine 1783 cc (108.8 cu. in), 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 54-degree, V-twin
Fuel System Fuel injection
Ignition Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
Lubrication Semi-Dry sump
Warranty 12 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty
2010 Suzuki Boulevard M109R Limited Edition – Australia Specifications
MSRP: $TBA AU
2 cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid cooled, DOHC, 54-degree, V-twin
5-speed constant mesh
Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
Link type, coil spring, oil damped
Disc brake, twin
2 year unlimited kilometre
Limited white with blue centre stripe
Non-woven fabric element
900 +/- 100 r/min
Wet multi-plate type
Gear Ratios Low
Gear Ratios 2nd
Gear Ratios 3rd
Gear Ratios 4th
Gear Ratios Top
Final Reduction Ratio
2.824 (18/17 Ã— 32/12)
Front Fork Stroke
Rear Wheel Travel
31 degrees 15′
37 degrees (right & left)
130/70R18M/C 63V, tubeless
240/40R18M/C 79V, tubeless
Electronic ignition (Transistorised)
5 degrees B.T.D.C. at 900 r/min
NGK CR8EK or DENSO U24ETR
12V 64.8 kC (18 Ah)/10 HR
Three-phase A.C. generator
12V 60/55W (H4)
Brake Light / Taillight
Front Turn Signal Light
Rear Turn Signal Light
License Plate Light
Neutral Indicator Light
High Beam Indicator Light
Turn Signal Indicator Light
Coolant Temperature / Oil Pressure Indicator Light
Fuel Level Indicator Light
Engine Oil / Oil Change
Final Gear Oil