2007 Suzuki Boulevard C50C
Back to 2007 Suzuki Motorcycle Index Page
Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
2007 Suzuki Boulevard C50C
– 2007 Suzuki Boulevard C50C
2007 Boulevard C50C
An attractive new version of the classic C50 featuring new cast aluminum wheels, a special metalic gray with tribal accent paint scheme, stylish studded seat and a classic white faced speedometer.
The Boulevard C50C has the soul of a classic cruiser combined with V-twin performance that gives you a charge every time you twist the throttle. The Boulevard C50C’s classic design begins with the flowing lines of its kicked-out front end and pullback handlebars, which perfectly complement its teardrop tank, stepped seat and boldly valanced rear fender. These lines, of course, show off its spacious seating position, which promises a comfortable ride hour after hour. Down the boulevard or out on the highway, the C50C’s V-twin powerplant is engineered for pure excitement. With strong low-end and mid-range torque, it accelerates hard from just above idle. Yet, thanks to its advanced engineering, it’s incredibly smooth at highway cruising speeds. It’s time to discover how good a classic cruiser can be – with the 2006 Boulevard C50C.
– An attractive and unique version of the classic C50 featuring new cast aluminum wheels, a special tribal paint scheme, stylish studded seat and a classic white faced speedometer with a new fuel gauge.
– Front brake master cylinder, brake lever, clutch lever and handlebar switches feature an updated new design
– Fuel-injected, 50 cubic inch, eight-valve, liquid-cooled, 45 degree V-twin engine tuned for exceptional low rpm power and torque
– GSX-R-derived electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve System (SDTV) – maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to-mid rpm throttle response and high torque output – includes Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS)
– 32-bit ECM provides precise control of ignition timing and multi-hole-type injectors ensuring quick startup and excellent drivability under all conditions
– Fuel injection system receives input from gear position sensor, water temp. sensor, air temp. sensor and intake port sensors for efficient power delivery and better fuel economy
– Crankshaft designed with 45° offset crank pins to reduce engine vibration without a counterbalancer for a more comfortable ride
– Five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising
– Low-maintenance shaft final-drive system is clean-running with low torque reaction
– Custom-styled exhaust designed for a deep rumbling sound and tuned low rpm power
– Pulsed-secondary air-injection system introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and reduce emissions – CA. spec. model is equipped with a catalyst for further emission reduction
– Fuel tank-mounted speedometer with LCD fuel gauge, clock and indicator lights – cables and wiring are carefully routed for a detailed look
– Cradle-type steel frame with color-matched sidecovers, fenders and fuel tank, plus numerous chrome-plated parts
– Wide, comfortable seat with low 27.6 inch seat height – passenger seat can be removed for a bobbed rear fender appearance
– Wide handlebars and forward-mounted floorboards and foot controls for more comfort around town or on the highway
– Telescopic forks with polished aluminum sliders and polished stainless steel stanchion-tube covers
– Long 33° rake angle and 65.2 inch wheelbase provide a smooth, comfortable ride
– Link-type rear suspension connects to a truss-style swingarm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustment
– Powerful multi-reflector headlight housed in an attractive case with stylish headlight rim – headlight switches off during startup to reduce load on battery
– Bright, multi-reflector turn signals designed for high visibility and attractive appearance
– Standard 4-way emergency flasher and high-beam passing switch
– Cast aluminum wheels carry a wide 130/90-16 front tire and 170/80-15 rear tire
– Single front disc brake with large 300mm rotor and 180mm rear drum brake for strong braking performance
From the Press Release:
The Suzuki Boulevard C50C offers traditional looks, modern engineering and, in turn, unmatched value.
No doubt, its class-leading features and championship-winning technology – Suzuki DNA — place it many steps above the competition. The Boulevard C50C is also the only 50 cubic inch Boulevard to come equipped with stylish cast aluminum wheels.
The C50 comes equipped with Suzuki’s multi-championship-winning electronic fuel injection system. This modification brings a whole new level of performance to the 45-degree, 50-cubic-inch V-Twin engine.
The Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system, multi-hole injectors and 32-bit ECU from the GSX-R series provide the C50 with easier starting, improved mileage and smoother throttle response.
Nostalgic styling cues include a classic 4.1-gallon fuel tank, wide fenders and a unique tribal style paint scheme. Dual staggered exhaust system, full-size floor boards with heel/toe shifter, and multi-reflector headlamp and turn signals enhance the overall package. Convenient hazard lamp and headlamp passing switches are standard.
Boulevard C50C Features Include:
– New fuel gauge added to the speedometer
– Updated front brake master cylinder, brake lever, clutch lever, and handlebar switch design
– Stylish cast aluminum wheels for an impressive overall look
– GSX-R-derived electronic fuel injection for better throttle response, improved fuel consumption and smooth power delivery
– Special Tribal paint scheme combined with a studded seat and Boulevard logo on the seat.
– Utilizing exhaust catalyzer and PAIR system for better emissions control
– Dual-staggered exhaust and floor boards with heel-toe shift lever
– Comfortably wide saddle is low to the ground so most riders can be flat-footed at stops
– Multi-reflector headlamp and turn signals and hazard lamp and headlamp passing switches provide good looks and convenience
Engine: 50 cubic inch, four-stroke, liquid cooled, 45 degree V-twin, SOHC, 8-valves, TSCC
Horsepower: 45.1 wheel horsepower
Torque: 45.7 (62 Nm) @ 4000 rpm
Bore Stroke: 83.0 x 74.4mm
Compression Ratio: 9.4:1
Fuel System: Fuel Injection
Lubrication: Wet Sump
Final Drive: Shaft Drive
Overall Length: 2510mm (98.8 in.)
Overall Width: 985mm (38.8 in.)
Overall Height: 1397mm (55.0 in.)
Seat Height: 700mm (27.6 in.)
Ground Clearance: 140mm (5.5 in.)
Wheelbase: 1655mm (65.2 in.)
Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
Suspension Rear: Link-type, oil damped, 7-way adjustable spring preload
Brakes Front: Single hydraulic disc
Brakes Rear: Single drum
Tires Front: 130/90-16
Tires Rear: 170/80-15
Fuel Tank Capacity: 15.5 liter (4.1 gal.)
Color: Metallic Gray w/ Tribal Pattern
All Specifications and features are subject to change