2021 BMW S1000RR : THE SUPERBIKE OF SUPERLATIVES.
Introducing the 2021 BMW S1000RR.
Always pushing to the limit and in search of the ideal line, you’ve got 205 HP beneath you. Unbridled power pushes your RR to the max – with a maximum torque of 83 lb-ft at 11,000 rpm and a torque curve of at least 74 lb-ft over a range of 5,500 to 14,500 [rpm]. Ten years after the first generation of the RR first mesmerized the world of motorcycles, we’re now entering the next level of performance. We have updated almost every component of the RR – from the front to the rear. The result: less weight and noticeably higher performance. Are you ready for the pole position and for victory? The RR awaits you.
2021 BMW S1000RR Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
- New paint finish Black storm metallic. Racing Red non-metallic is dropped.
- Changeover to EU-5.
- New optional equipment: Sports silencer*.
- New optional equipment: M titanium exhaust system*.
- New optional equipment: M milled parts package**, M clutch lever protector, M brake lever protector, M folding brake lever, M folding clutch lever, M engine protectors, M rider footrest system left/right.
- New optional equipment: Sports package***. M Endurance chain, USB charging port and M GPS lap trigger.
- New optional equipment: USB charging port.
- New optional equipment: M Endurance chain.
- New optional equipment: M GPS Laptrigger***. Activation code to enable a GPS sensor to send the signal to the instrument cluster. This allows the data-logger to trigger the lap timer/lap counter via GPS instead of manually.
2021 BMW S1000RR Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
2021 BMW S1000RR – Totalmotorcycle.com USA Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $ USD
Canada MSRP Price: $ CDN
Europe/UK MSRP Price: £ GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)
2021 BMW S1000RR – Totalmotorcycle.com Canada Specifications/Technical Details
2021 BMW S1000RR – Totalmotorcycle.com European Specifications/Technical Details
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).