Introducing the new 2024 Ducati Motorcycle Guide.
New 2024 Bike Reviews, Huge Photos, Full Specifications.
Get it all at Total Motorcycle with the 2024 Ducati Motorcycle Guide.
– 2024 Ducati Superquadro Mono – New engine
– 2024 Ducati FIM Enel MotoE World Cup
– 2024 Ducati MotoE V21L
– 2024 Ducati DesertX Rally – New model
– 2024 Ducati Streetfighter V2
– 2024 Ducati Streetfighter V4
– 2024 Ducati Streetfighter V4S
– 2024 Ducati Streetfighter V4SP2
– 2024 Ducati Streetfighter V4 Lamborghini , Limited Edition
– 2024 Ducati Streetfighter V4 Lamborghini Speciale Clienti , 63 Units, Only $83k.
– 2024 Ducati Panigale V2 Bayliss
– 2024 Ducati Panigale V4
– 2024 Ducati Panigale V4S
– 2024 Ducati Panigale V4R
– 2024 Ducati Panigale V4SP2
– 2024 Ducati Panigale V4SP2 30° Anniversario 916 – New model
– 2024 Ducati Monster 30th Anniversario – New model
– 2024 Ducati Monster SP
– 2024 Ducati Scrambler Icon RxART ATWATER – New model (Unique)
– 2024 Ducati Scrambler Nightshift
– 2024 Ducati Scrambler Icon
– 2024 Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle
– 2024 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute Pro
– 2024 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport Pro
– 2024 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Dark Pro
– 2024 Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard
– 2024 Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled
– 2024 Ducati Scrambler Icon Dark
– 2024 Ducati Diavel V4
– 2024 Ducati Diavel V4 Bentley Limited Edition – New model
– 2024 Ducati Diavel V4 Bentley Mulliner Limited Edition – New model
– 2024 Ducati Diavel 1260 S Black & Steel
– 2024 Ducati Diavel 1260S
– 2024 Ducati Diavel 1260
– 2024 Ducati XDiavel Nera
– 2024 Ducati XDiavel Dark
– 2024 Ducati XDiavel S
– 2024 Ducati Powerstage RR Limited Edition – New model
– 2024 Ducati Hypermotard 698 Mono – New model
– 2024 Ducati Hypermotard 698 Mono RVE – New model
– 2024 Ducati Multistrada V4 Rally
– 2024 Ducati Multistrada V4S
– 2024 Ducati Multistrada V4 RS – New model
– 2024 Ducati Multistrada V4 Pike’s Peak
– 2024 Ducati Multistrada V4S Grand Tour – New model
From the Manufacturer – 2024 Ducati Motorcycle Guide:
Monster 30th Anniversario: Ducati Celebrates the Motorcycle Symbol of the Naked World
- The Bologna-based motorcycle manufacturer pays tribute to the motorcycle that changed the world of two wheels with a special model
- The Monster 30th Anniversario version features a tricolor livery celebrating Made in Italy and will be produced in a limited and numbered series of 500 units
- North America will have the exclusive opportunity to own fewer than 100 of these limited edition units
- It is the lightest Monster ever due to benchmark components that enhance its sportiness and dynamic qualities
Ducati celebrates 30 years of the Monster with a model in a numbered series limited to 500 units. The Monster 30th Anniversario version is the Bologna-based manufacturer’s tribute to a motorcycle that revolutionized the world of two wheels and which since 1993 has won over the passion of more than 350,000 Monsteristi all over the world.
The Monster has always been this: a sporty engine, perfect for road use, with a chassis derived from the Superbike, wide handlebars and no fairing. An idea as simple as it is effective made it possible to create the motorcycle that reinvented the naked segment and has evolved several times over the years while always remaining faithful to the original idea.
This special version also maintains the iconic features of the Monster models: an unmistakable style and maximum fun on the road. Its true nature emerges at first glance thanks to the Tricolor 30th Anniversary livery inspired by the sportiest Monsters of the past. This livery celebrates Made in Italy, of which Ducati is an ambassador, and is embellished by the gold color of the rims, specially made for this model, and of the Öhlins NIX30 fork. Other distinctive elements of this model are a seat embellished with an embroidered 30-year logo and the dedicated animation of the dashboard that starts when the ignition is switched on. Finally, each motorcycle is made unique by a plate on the upper clamp with the model’s name, number, certificate of authenticity, and dedicated motorcycle cover.
The Monster 30th Anniversario is equipped with components that, in addition to enhancing its appearance, also improve its dynamic qualities and allow it to arrive at a curb weight of 405.7 lbs (184 kg), or 8.8 lbs (4 kg) less than the standard model, already the benchmark in the category for lightness. This milestone is even more important if we consider that components, and therefore weight, such as the steering damper and the windshield have been added compared to the standard model.
The Monster, a modern reinterpretation of the original recipe, is a light, easy-to-handle, fast motorcycle. It is powered by the Testastretta 11° engine, a liquid-cooled 4-valve twin-cylinder with desmodromic timing and 111 horsepower. From a maintenance perspective, the engine is exceptionally dependable and requires minimal attention,, thanks to main intervals spread over time (9,000 mi for oil changes and 18,000 mi for valve clearance checks). It has a full power delivery curve at all revs, especially at medium-low revs, the most used on the road. This means a more responsive engine, which results into greater riding enjoyment.
Extremely functional and effective, the new Monster chassis transfers the Ducati Superbikes’ inspiring principles to a road bike. The engine is load-bearing, and a Front Frame is connected to it which conceptually recalls that of the Panigale V4.
The fully adjustable Öhlins suspension boasts a fork that is 1.3 lbs (0.6 kg) lighter than the one used on the Monster and Monster +, improving the feeling and increasing ground clearance and consequently lean angle. The sporty suspension setup of the Monster 30th Anniversario provides immense fun while riding on various terrains, including circuit tracks. The Öhlins equipment, along with an adjustable steering damper, enhances precision and stability at higher speeds.
The braking system features Brembo Stylema® front calipers (-.88 lbs than the ones on the Monster) and aluminum flanges for the 12.6 in (320 mm) front brake discs (1.1 lbs lighter than standard on the Monster). It makes the Monster 30th Anniversario perform better in braking and nimbler thanks to a reduction of inertia at the front end. The bike’s agile character is further improved thanks to the brand-new forged rims, which reduce unsprung weight by 4.1 lbs (1.86 kg), decreasing the moment of inertia of the front wheel by 21.8% and the rear by 26.9%.
The electronics of the Monster are at the top of the segment. Standard equipment includes ABS Cornering, Ducati Traction Control and Ducati Wheelie Control, all of which can be adjusted to different levels of intervention. The sporty character of the new Monster 30th Anniversario is also highlighted by the Launch Control which ensures lightning-fast starts. This top-of-the-range motorcycle equipment, which also includes the adoption of a lithium battery that contributes to the reduction of the total weight of the motorcycle, allows the Monster 30th Anniversario to express its performance safely.
The three Riding Modes – Sport, Road and Wet – allow the Monster’s character to be shaped according to the rider’s tastes and needs. Everything is easily managed through the handlebar controls and the 4.3″ color TFT dashboard, featuring racing graphics that recall those of the Panigale V4, with a large rev counter and a complete set of information on the left, including that of the engaged gear.
It’s a new model year and that means new 2024 bikes are coming! Please stay tuned for more 2024 Ducati motorcycle news, new 2024 Ducati motorcycles and 2024 Ducati information as it is released to us.
With Total Motorcycle’s 2023 Motorcycle Model Guides complete with over 700 new bikes, 2665 photos from 22 major manufacturers across the globe it’s one of our biggest and most successful years. Our Total Motorcycle’s 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides are poised to offer the same incredible and unique information you can’t and won’t find anywhere else, all for free, all in one spot.
Thank you for choosing Total Motorcycle as your information destination. I look forward to supporting you with the best motorbike information, bike photos and motorcycle reviews in 2023!
Manufacturer Websites – 2024 Ducati Motorcycle Guide