Introducing the new 2021 Yamaha Motorcycle Guide.
New Bike Reviews, Huge Photos, Full Specifications. Get it all at Total Motorcycle with the 2021 Yamaha Motorcycle Guide.
– 2021 Yamaha MT-09 SP – New model
– 2021 Yamaha MT-09 – New model
– 2021 Yamaha Tracer 9 GT – New model
– 2021 Yamaha Tracer 9 – New model (Europe)
– 2021 Yamaha Tracer 7 GT^ – New model (Europe)
– 2021 Yamaha Tracer 7 – New model (Europe)
Cruisers / Touring
Adventure Touring / Dual Sport
– 2021 Yamaha Tenere 700 Rally Edition* – New model
– 2021 Yamaha Zuma 125 (USA)
– 2021 Yamaha BWs 125 (Canada)
– 2021 Yamaha YZ450F Monster Energy Yamaha Racing Edition – New model
– 2021 Yamaha YZ250F Monster Energy Yamaha Racing Edition – New model
– 2021 Yamaha YZ250F – New model
Off-Road Competition / Cross Country
– 2021 Yamaha WR450F – New model
– 2021 Yamaha YZ450FX – New model
– 2020 Yamaha TY-E Electric Trials Bike – Preview
Possible Discounted Yamaha Models for 2021
– 2021 Yamaha VMAX
– 2021 Yamaha YZF-R6
– 2021 Yamaha Star Eluder
– 2021 Yamaha Bolt
– 2021 Yamaha Zuma 50F (USA)
– 2021 Yamaha SMAX
– 2021 Yamaha WR250R
– 2021 Yamaha Tracer 900GT
– 2021 Yamaha Tracer 900 (Canada)
– 2021 Yamaha NIKEN GT
– 2021 Yamaha NIKEN
* Waiting on USA and Canada Specs. ^ Waiting on UK specs
From the Manufacturer: 2021 Yamaha Motorcycle Guide
2020 Ténéré 700 Rally Edition
Launched in 2019, the Ténéré 700 is the result of an intense development program that involved some of the world’s leading rally raid riders testing and evaluating the prototypes in a wide range of terrain all over the world.
With its compact and agile chassis as well as a characterful and torque-rich 689cc CP2 engine, this best-selling middleweight adventure bike has the ability to deliver thrilling off road performance together with exceptional long distance comfort on the highway.
Proudly assembled in France by a dedicated workforce alongside the Ténéré 700, the new Ténéré 700 Rally Edition features a special blue and yellow livery that pays homage to the Yamaha race bikes ridden by Jean-Claude Olivier (JCO) and Serge Bacou in the ’83 and ’84 editions of the Dakar rally.
Yamaha lovers will recognize the iconic design of the XT600Z from 1983.
Black Yamaha speedblock graphics reinforce the historic look, making this an authentic tribute to the men and their machines that inspired so many riders to travel beyond the next horizon in their search for new adventures and lasting memories. The Ténéré 700 Rally Edition is coming with exclusive accessories making it even better for off-road riding.
Manufacturer Websites – 2021 Yamaha Motorcycle Guide