Introducing the new 2023 Triumph Motorcycle Guide
New Bike Reviews, Huge Photos, Full Specifications. Get it all at Total Motorcycle with the 2023 Triumph Motorcycle Guide.
With style and presence that is 100% Triumph with signature DNA and exciting electric future to come.
– 2023 Triumph TE-1 Final Prototype – New model
Inspired by the classic custom look that has been a significant part of Triumph’s iconic history.
– 2023 Triumph Rocket 3R Chrome Edition – New model
– 2023 Triumph Rocket 3GT Chrome Edition – New model
– 2023 Triumph Bonneville T120 Chrome Edition – New model
– 2023 Triumph Bonneville Bobber Chrome Edition – New model
– 2023 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster Chrome Edition – New model
– 2023 Triumph Bonneville T100 Chrome Edition – New model
– 2023 Triumph Scrambler 900 Chrome Edition – New model
– 2023 Triumph Scrambler 1200XE Chrome Edition – New model
– 2023 Triumph Thruxton RS Chrome Edition – New model
– 2023 Triumph Speed Twin 900 Chrome Edition – New model
The new Rocket 3 motorcycle range is in a class of its own, with truly imposing muscular presence and magnificent style.
Triple engine roadsters are precision-engineered for maximum everyday fun.
– 2023 Triumph Street Triple 765R – New model (Europe)
– 2023 Triumph Street Triple 765RS – New model (Europe)
– 2023 Triumph Street Triple Moto2 Edition – New model (Europe)
– 2023 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RR – New model
– 2023 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RR Bond Edition – New model
Legendary in every sense of the word with an unparalleled history of performance, racing success and cultural impact.
– 2023 Triumph Speed Twin 900 – New model
– 2023 Triumph Speed Twin 1200 – New model
– 2023 Triumph Scrambler 900 – New model
– 2023 Triumph Bonneville T120 Black DGR – New Limited Edition (2023.5 model)
– 2023 Triumph Bonneville T120 Gibson Les Paul 1959 Edition – New Limited Edition
– 2023 Triumph Thruxton RS – New model
Open up a world of adventure, with motorbikes built to go the distance.
– 2023 Triumph Tiger 900GT Low – (Europe)
Triumph’s passion for two-wheeled performance and riding fun brings together for the very first time the latest in e-drive bicycle technology.
– 2023 Triumph Trekker GT (carry over)
From the manufacturer – 2023 Triumph Motorcycle Guide
THE 2024 STREET TRIPLE 765 RANGE RACE-POWERED NAKED BIKE PERFECTION
The most powerful and poised Street Triple 765 line-up ever, with a major update to the Street Triple R, making this the new definitive streetfighter, a new Street Triple RS which sets a whole new benchmark for performance naked bikes, and an exclusive limited-run Street Triple 765 Moto2 Edition – delivering the highest specification and most focused Street Triple ever, and the closest you can get to a Moto2 race bike for the road.
Engine upgrades derived directly from the Moto2 race engine program result in a significant step up in performance on the new Street Triple R, plus category-leading power for the new RS and Moto2 Edition, with increased torque and improved responsiveness across all three new 765 powered models. Complementing its aggressive new styling, the enhanced ergonomics and highest ever specification make this latest generation of the legendary and award-winning Street Triple the most agile and precise handling ever.
The most powerful Street Triple range ever
– Significantly upgraded 765cc triple engine, with 118 HP for the Street Triple 765 R and a category-leading peak power of 128 HP for the RS & Moto2 Edition, plus increased peak torque of 59 lbft on all models
– Improved responsiveness and acceleration with revised gearing and final drive
– New freer-flowing exhaust and silencer delivers the trademark triple soundtrack
– Track-ready Triumph Shift Assist up-and-down quickshifter fitted to all models
The most technologically advanced Street Triple range ever
– New optimized cornering ABS and switchable optimized cornering traction control
– Riding modes upgraded with new more dynamic throttle maps
– 5” TFT instruments on the RS & Moto2 Edition and multifunctional instrumentswith TFT display on the R
The most agile and precise handling Street Triple range ever
– Enhanced ergonomics with wider handlebars on the Street Triple R and RS, and revised geometry for even better agility on the new RS & Moto2 Edition
– Highest ever specification Brembo Stylema brakes on the RS & Moto2 Edition
– High specification fully adjustable suspension
– Gullwing swingarm enhances high-speed stability and precise chassis behavior
– Track-ready specification on the Moto2 Edition, including new performancetuned fully adjustable Öhlins suspension and new clip-on handlebars
The most aggressive and focused Street Triple range ever
– New sharper, more aggressive bodywork
– New race-derived 765 graphics with bold and distinctive color schemes
– Official Moto2 branding and sporty carbon fiber bodywork on the Moto2 Edition
NEW FEATURES FOR THE 2024 STREET TRIPLE 765 LINE-UP
STREET TRIPLE 765 R
Increased power, torque, and performance, courtesy of upgrades directly derived from the Moto2 race engine development program, plus a more commanding riding position, an aggressive new style, and new standard in advanced rider electronics, combined with Triumph’s signature attention to detail, make the Street Triple 765 R the new definitive streetfighter.
STREET TRIPLE 765 RS
Incorporating all the new technology, chassis, and styling enhancements of this greatest ever generation, the new Street Triple 765 RS adds the highest ever specification Brembo Stylema brakes, revised geometry for even more agility, and sets a new performance benchmark as THE most powerful Street Triple ever, with a category leading 128 HP of thrilling triple power, thanks to Moto2 race engine derived upgrades.
STREET TRIPLE Moto2 EDITION
Limited to just 765 of each of the two race-inspired color schemes, the new Street Triple 765 Moto2 Edition completes the new line-up as the highest specification Street Triple ever. All the new generation’s improvements in capability and attitude, are combined with the class leading power and torque of the RS, an even more engaged and focused ride, courtesy of unique clip-on handlebars, and Öhlins fully adjustable forks deliver super-sharp and precise handling for both road and track. Carbon-fiber bodywork, official Moto2 branding, a unique Moto2 start-up screen, and an individually numbered top yoke mark this stunning machine as the ultimate Street Triple.
THE MOST POWERFUL STREET TRIPLE RANGE EVER
Thanks to major upgrades derived directly from the Moto2 race engine program, the 765cc triple engine now delivers a step up in power and performance, at 118 HP, for the new Street R, and a category-leading peak power of 128 HP on the RS and Moto2 Edition. Torque is also up across all three models, exhilarating from low down and all the way through the rev range, peaking at a new 59 lbft. Being a triple, its blend of usable low and
mid-range torque and thrilling top-end performance makes for an exhilarating and characterful ride. The world-renowned engine is more responsive than ever, too – in addition to significant component updates, its shorter gear ratios deliver faster acceleration making this latest generation of Street Triple the sharpest and liveliest yet.
Significantly updated class-defining 765cc engine
Learnings taken directly from the Moto2 race engine program have been applied to the new Street Triple 765 engine, making it more performance-focused and characterful than ever. The compression ratio has been raised from 12.65:1 to 13.25:1 – an increase of 4.7%. New pistons, con-rods and gudgeon pins are matched to new, optimized combustion chambers for an increased cylinder pressure limit, and ultimately, more power. New valves
and camshafts give increased valve lift for improved intake, combustion, and exhaust efficiency, with new gearbox ratios for improved performance and responsiveness.
Manufacturer Websites – 2023 Triumph Motorcycle Guide