Introducing the new 2022 Ducati Motorcycle Guide.
New Bike Reviews, Huge Photos, Full Specifications. Get it all at Total Motorcycle with the 2022 Ducati Motorcycle Guide.
– 2022 Ducati FIM Enel MotoE World Cup – Preview
– 2022 Ducati Streetfighter V2 – New model
– 2022 Ducati Streetfighter V4SP – New model
– 2022 Ducati Panigale V2 Bayliss – New model
– 2022 Ducati Superleggera V4 Unica – New model
– 2022 Ducati Panigale V4 – New model
– 2022 Ducati Panigale V4S – New model
– 2022 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Dark PRO (Europe)
– 2022 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO – New model
– 2022 Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard – New model
– 2022 Ducati Scrambler DesertX – New model
– 2022 Ducati Diavel 1260S Black and Steel – New model
– 2022 Ducati XDiavel Nera – New model
– 2022 Ducati TK-01RR Limited Edition – New model
– 2022 Ducati Futa – New model
– 2022 Ducati Futa Limited Edition – New model
– 2022 Ducati Hypermotard 950 – Updated
– 2022 Ducati Hypermotard 950 SP – Updated
– 2022 Ducati Hypermotard 950 RVE – Updated
– 2022 Ducati Multistrada V2 – New model
– 2022 Ducati Multistrada V2S – New model
– 2022 Ducati Multistrada V4 Pike’s Peak – New model
From the Manufacturer – 2022 Ducati Motorcycle Guide:
Ducati Scrambler Reveals the New Models for 2022 to its Fans
- The Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO was created to pay homage to the history of the air-cooled twin-cylinder engine, fifty years after it was first introduced on a Ducati
- The new Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard is a model with a contemporary look, designed for younger fans of the “Land of Joy” and for all those looking for an easy, fun and sporty bike
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), October 14, 2021 – Ducati Scrambler saw two new models – Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO and Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard, that enrich the “Land of Joy” range for 2022 – presented to enthusiasts from all over the world.
The Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO has been created to pay homage to the history of the air-cooled twin-cylinder engine, fifty years after it was first introduced on a Ducati, which was in 1971.
Created by Ducati Scrambler with modern-classic bike lovers and motorcycle history enthusiasts in mind, the Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO pays tribute to the history and achievements of the Borgo Panigale motorcycle company. For this bike, the Centro Stile Ducati was inspired by iconic Ducati elements of the 1970s, such as the special “Giallo Ocra” livery, the Ducati logo of the time designed by Giugiaro and the spoked wheels, which are black and integrate perfectly with the tones of the celebratory livery. Further distinctive stylistic details are represented by the circular rear-view mirrors and the brown seat with dedicated stitching.
From a technical point of view, the bike has the characteristics of the Ducati Scrambler 1100 PRO family. It has an iconic and at the same time original design, an agile chassis and a 1,079 cc engine that delivers 86 hp of power at 7,500 rpm and a torque value of 66.5 ft lbs. (9.2 kgm) at 4,750 rpm, characterized by generous torque right from low revs.
The Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO comes standard with three Riding Modes, each associated with different Power Modes and various levels of Ducati Traction Control (DTC). Furthermore, thanks to the front headlight with LED light guide, the bike is always visible and recognizable even during the day.
Another new model for 2022 is the Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard: a motorcycle created to experience the city environment by making itself noticed through a combination of style, sportiness and fun.
The name chosen for this latest version immediately evokes the characteristic atmosphere of large cities and is aimed at all those who live the city with energy and enthusiasm. The Centro Stile Ducati has interpreted these concepts through the proposal of a new livery that combines in an unprecedented way Star White Silk white and Ducati GP ’19 Red in energetic graphics, inspired by the world of street art and metropolitan graffiti.
The Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard is powered by the 803 cc L-twin engine with desmodromic distribution, which delivers 73 hp of power at 8,250 rpm and 48.5 ft lbs. (6.7 kgm) of torque at 5,750 rpm, offering brilliant performance that never becomes intimidating for the rider, guaranteeing great agility in city traffic and fun on itineraries full of curves.
The reference to the Motard world of this version is clear in the choice of elements such as the 17” spoked wheels, the high front mudguard, the flat seat and the side number plates, which are perfectly integrated into the Ducati Scrambler design.
The Urban Motard is also equipped as standard with a headlight with LED DRL, a hallmark of all Ducati Scrambler models, which is combined with the rear light with full LED diffusion technology.
Confirming Ducati’s attention and commitment to active safety for its enthusiasts, the Borgo Panigale motorbike manufacturer has chosen to equip all Ducati and Scrambler Ducati models with Cornering ABS, which guarantees high levels of safety even when braking with the bike at an angle.
The models are also designed for the Ducati Multimedia System (DMS), which enables a smartphone to be connected to the bike via Bluetooth, while the USB socket positioned under the seat is standard.
The new Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard joins the “Land of Joy” 800 range, alongside the Ducati Scrambler Icon, Ducati Scrambler Icon Dark, Ducati Scrambler Nightshift and Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled models. The Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO is part of the range of best performing bikes in the Ducati Scrambler family, together with the Ducati Scrambler 1100 Dark PRO and Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport PRO models.
Manufacturer Websites – 2022 Ducati Motorcycle Guide