Introducing the new 2022 Ducati Motorcycle Guide.
New Bike Reviews, Huge Photos, Full Specifications. Get it all at Total Motorcycle with the 2022 Ducati Motorcycle Guide.
– 2022 Ducati V4 Granturismo – New
– 2022 Ducati SuperSport 950 – New model
– 2022 Ducati SuperSport 950S – New model
– 2022 Ducati Streetfighter V4
– 2022 Ducati Streetfighter V4S
– 2022 Ducati Panigale V2
– 2022 Ducati Superleggera V4
– 2022 Ducati Panigale V4 SP – New model
– 2022 Ducati Panigale V4- New version
– 2022 Ducati Panigale V4S – New version
– 2022 Ducati Panigale V4R
– 2022 Ducati Monster – New model
– 2022 Ducati Monster Plus – New model
– 2022 Ducati Monster 797
– 2022 Ducati Monster 821
– 2022 Ducati Monster 821 Stealth
– 2022 Ducati Monster 1200* – New model
– 2022 Ducati Monster 1200S* – New model
– 2022 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport PRO
– 2022 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Dark PRO – New version
– 2022 Ducati Scrambler 1100 PRO
– 2022 Ducati Scrambler 1100
– 2022 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport
– 2022 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Special
– 2022 Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle
– 2022 Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer
– 2022 Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled – New version
– 2022 Ducati Scrambler Nightshift – New model
– 2022 Ducati Scrambler Icon Dark
– 2022 Ducati Scrambler Icon
– 2022 Ducati E-Scrambler
– 2022 Ducati Scrambler Motard Concept
– 2022 Ducati Scrambler DesertX Concept
– 2022 Ducati Diavel 1260
– 2022 Ducati Diavel 1260S
– 2022 Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini – New model
– 2022 Ducati XDiavel Black Star – New model
– 2022 Ducati XDiavel Dark – New model
– 2022 Ducati XDiavel S
– 2022 Ducati TK-01RR – New model
– 2022 Ducati MIG-S – New version
– 2022 Ducati e-Scrambler
– 2022 Ducati Hypermotard 950
– 2022 Ducati Hypermotard 950 SP
– 2022 Ducati Hypermotard 950 RVE – New model
– 2022 Ducati Multistrada V4 – New model
– 2022 Ducati Multistrada V4S – New model
– 2022 Ducati Multistrada V4S Sport – New model
– 2022 Ducati Multistrada 950
– 2022 Ducati Multistrada 950S
– 2022 Ducati Multistrada 1260
– 2022 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
– 2022 Ducati Multistrada 1260S DAir
– 2022 Ducati Multistrada 1260S Grand Tour
– 2022 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Pikes Peak
– 2022 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro
– 2021 Scrambler Ducati of the Future
Possible Discontinued 2022 Ducati Models
– 2022 Ducati Panigale V4S Corse
– 2022 Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
– 2022 Ducati 1299 Panigale R Final Edition
– 2022 Ducati Panigale V4 25° Anniversario 916
From the Manufacturer – 2022 Ducati Motorcycle Guide:
Ducati presents the Diavel 1260 Lamborghini
- The first motorcycle born from the collaboration between Ducati and Lamborghini: a Diavel 1260 inspired by the Lamborghini Siàn FKP 37
- The Diavel 1260 Lamborghini will be produced in a numbered limited edition of 630 units
- The bike is characterized by having forged rims with a new design that explicitly recall those of the car, a new carbon bodywork and a special livery with the colors of the Siàn FKP 37
To be made in a limited and numbered edition of 630 units, the Diavel 1260 Lamborghini is born from the collaboration between two prestigious brands that have their roots in the Motor Valley, the Emilia-Romagna land of motors within which can be found many of the sportiest and most desired car and motorcycle companies in the world.
Unconventional, unique, absolutely unmistakable: the Diavel 1260 is the model of the Ducati range that amazes enthusiasts everywhere for its personality, its naked sports road behavior, its thoroughbred sports engine and its design.
To carry out this project, Ducati designers chose to be inspired by the Siàn FKP 37, the most prestigious car ever made by Lamborghini: available in only 63 units, each of which personalized to specific customer requests, it is a masterpiece of exclusivity, design and innovation. It is inspired by the Countach, has razor-sharp lines, aerodynamic elegance and an unmistakable silhouette. Producing combined thermal and electric power of 819 hp (602 kW), the Siàn FKP 37 is the most powerful Lamborghini ever produced.
“In creating a Diavel inspired by the Siàn, we are celebrating the values we share with Lamborghini: we are Italian, we are sporty, and design is a distinctive element for our creations,” says Andrea Ferraresi, Director of the Centro Stile Ducati. “The Diavel 1260 Lamborghini was designed using the same stylistic language that distinguishes the super sports car, so we have redesigned the elements that most characterize the Diavel. For example, the rims, which are a fundamental component for a motorcycle like this, are forged and immediately bring the bike close to the car. The entire bodywork was made of carbon fiber, a precious and lightweight material. The result is a bike with a great stage presence, a true collector’s item from the point of view of style and a 100% Diavel in riding.”
“We are convinced that our design is strong and one of the most recognizable in the automotive sector,” says Mitja Borkert, Head of Design of Automobili Lamborghini. “The unique silhouette, clean but extremely distinguished, defines the base of our design language. Our visionary design approach allows us to transfer our DNA to other products: this was achieved through strong teamwork, sharing our style and the advantage of being two brands inspired by the same values and a commitment to ‘fun to drive and ride.’”
The Diavel 1260 Lamborghini is the result of the joint work between the Centro Stile Ducati and the Centro Stile Lamborghini. It was conceived by transferring the basic design components of the Siàn FKP 37 to the motorcycle world and redesigning the parts that most characterize the Diavel.
First of all, the forged wheels, light and with a new design, but also the air intakes and radiator covers, made of carbon fiber and designed by superimposing floating elements onto the main structure.
The livery of the Diavel 1260 Lamborghini was achieved by using exactly the same paints as those on the Siàn FKP 37, with the bodywork characterized by the “Verde Gea” color, while the frame, the seat tail and the forged rims are embellished with the use of “Electrum Gold” color. There is also a touch of “Ducati Red” recalled by the coloring of the Brembo M50 radial mount brake calipers.
Other important identifying elements of Lamborghini design are the hexagon and the “Y” motif. This special version of the Diavel pays homage to the former in the shape of the exhaust and the latter thanks to the aesthetic details created on the seat.
The details of the bike that the Centro Stile Ducati has redesigned for this specific project are all made of carbon fiber. In addition to the aforementioned radiator covers and air intakes, the silencer cover, spoiler, central tank cover, seat cover, front and rear mudguards, dashboard cover and headlight frame are also made of carbon.
The presence of 63 stands out on the livery, an important number for the Sant’Agata Bolognese manufacturer, which was founded in 1963. Multiplying this number by ten, we obtain the 630 numbered units that will be produced of this model, each of which will bear the unique production number on an aluminum plate applied to the frame.
Only for owners of the Diavel 1260 Lamborghini it will be possible to purchase an exclusive helmet with special graphics coordinated with the bike, designed by the Centro Stile Ducati.
The beating heart of the Diavel 1260 Lamborghini is the 1262 cc Ducati Testastretta DVT with variable timing. The engine is capable of delivering 157 hp at 9,500 rpm and 95 lb-ft (129 Nm) at 7,500 rpm with a flat torque curve right from medium-low revs, which guarantees a vigorous and energetic response at all times.
Some of the key features of the Diavel 1260 Lamborghini are the typical “power cruiser” riding position and ergonomics of the Diavel model, along with the exposed tubular steel trellis frame, the 240 mm wide rear tire, the single-sided aluminum swingarm and the fully adjustable Öhlins suspensions at the front and rear. The chassis guarantees high levels of handling and lean angles, but also an excellent level of comfort. Forged wheels and carbon fiber components allow the Diavel 1260 Lamborghini to have a dry weight of only 485 lbs. (220 kg).
Sophisticated electronics ensure both high-level performance and maximum safety. Bosch’s 6-axis Inertial Measurement Unit (6D IMU) platform is able to instantly detect the speed and acceleration of the motorcycle and allows the operation of many of the control devices fitted to the Diavel 1260 Lamborghini. The electronic package includes Cornering ABS EVO, Ducati Traction Control EVO (DTC), Ducati Wheelie Control EVO (DWC), Ducati Power Launch EVO (DPL) and Cruise Control.
The attention to detail applied to this model can be seen right from the start-up phase, when the logos of the two brands appear on the dashboard with the TFT screen, accompanied by the silhouette of the Diavel Lamborghini.
Manufacturer Websites – 2022 Ducati Motorcycle Guide