Introducing the new 2022 Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Guide.
New Bike Reviews, Huge Photos, Full Specifications. Get it all at Total Motorcycle with the 2022 Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Guide.
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Screamin’ Eagle 131 Softail Engine – New Engine
– 2022 Harley-Davidson IRONe12 – New model
– 2022 Harley-Davidson IRONe16 – New model
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Bronx 975 – New model preview
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Bronx 1250 – New model preview
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Street 500
– 2022 Harley-Davidson LiveWire
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Iron 883
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Iron 1200
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Custom – New model
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Street Bob 114 – New model
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Fat Bob 114
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy 114
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Low Rider S
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Sport Glide
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Softail Slim
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Softail Standard
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Heritage Classic 114
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Heritage Classic
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Breakout 114 (Europe)
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Pan-America – New model preview
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Road King
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Road King Special
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Street Glide
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Standard
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Road Glide
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Limited
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Tri Glide Ultra
– 2022 Harley-Davidson Tri Glide Freewheeler
CVO (Custom Vehicle Operations)
– 2022 Harley-Davidson CVO Road Glide
– 2022 Harley-Davidson CVO Street Glide
– 2022 Harley-Davidson CVO Limited
– 2022 Harley-Davidson CVO Tri Glide
From the Manufacturer – 2022 Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Guide
Friday Inspiration: 2022 Harley-Davidson Good and Bad News
TMW Note to Harley-Davidson Fans: Exclusive News from Harley-Davidson!
Friday Inspiration: 2022 Harley-Davidson Good and Bad News and let’s get the bad news out of the way. Harley-Davidson has announced significant shifts including streamlining its planned product portfolio by 30 percent. The neutral news is it is shifting it’s new model year debut to align with the start of the riding season and amped-up marketing efforts to drive desirability and maximize impact in the market. The good news is we have confirmation of the new Harley-Davidson Pan America and a date for the 2022 Harley-Davidson motorcycle model launch:
2021 Harley Davidson’s arrive January 19th, 2021.
So if you were wondering “where the heck are those H-D’s?” well, now you know. So mark those calendars and yes, Total Motorcycle will have all those brand new Harley-Davidson models up that day for you.
For now, check out what we do have (and yes, we do have 2022 Harley-Davidson’s up right now) in our 2022 Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Model Guide right here on Total Motorcycle. Don’t forget to check out last year’s 2020 Harley-Davidson while you wait.
Friday Inspiration: 2022 Harley-Davidson Good and Bad News: HARLEY-DAVIDSON BRINGS THE WORLD TOGETHER TO DEBUT ALL NEW 2021 PRODUCTS IN THE H-D 2021 GLOBAL DIGITAL EVENT ON JANUARY 19
Throughout Harley-Davidson’s 118-year history, the brand has never before brought the entire world together to experience the debut of all-new Harley-Davidson® motorcycles. On Jan.19th, 2021, that all changes with a single virtual event. During H-D 21, the company’s first virtual launch experience, Harley-Davidson will announce new 2021 motorcycles, parts and accessories, riding gear and apparel.
Those who participate will hear from Harley-Davidson leadership, product experts, and passionate enthusiasts who are leading and shaping the industry on all that’s coming to Harley-Davidson® dealerships in 2021.
New Approach to Product Launches
The global virtual launch is part of the company’s streamlined and overhauled approach to bringing products to market for customers. Earlier this year, Harley-Davidson announced significant shifts including streamlining its planned product portfolio by 30 percent, shifting it’s new model year debut to align with the start of the riding season and amped-up marketing efforts to drive desirability and maximize impact in the market
“We’re thrilled to bring the world together virtually to showcase the inspiration and passion behind our 2021 motorcycles, including a glimpse of our first adventure touring motorcycle, Pan America™,” said VP Marketing Theo Keetell. “We look forward to sharing this moment with our customers and dealers from around the world.
Adventurer Jason Momoa Shares his Passion
American actor, producer and motorcycle enthusiast Jason Momoa will play a key role in the Jan. 19th event. Forever seeking new adventures, Momoa will share his thoughts on how Harley-Davidson’s upcoming Pan America motorcycle has expanded his passion for Harley-Davidson and created new opportunities to explore endless horizons beyond paved roads.
“Harley-Davidson has unlocked opportunities for me to find adventure with amazing people, awe-inspiring places, and expand my inspiration seen in the United We Will Ride content series,” said Momoa. “I was excited to collaborate with Harley-Davidson for a first look and chance to ride the Pan America 1250 motorcycle. It’s the perfect vehicle that combines my love of the outdoors, the unknown, and Harley-Davidson. People are going to be completely stoked about this bike that Harley-Davidson has created.”
Harley-Davidson Pan America Global Reveal Feb. 22nd, 2021
Harley-Davidson’s all-new Pan America™ 1250 adventure touring motorcycle will be previewed in the Jan. 19th H-D 21 virtual launch experience. Harley-Davidson will be bringing the world back together on Feb. 22, 2021, to reveal the motorcycle’s full details in a separate digital event with the spotlight on the new Pan America motorcycle.
Rumors for 2021 model year. No CVO motorcycle models for 2021. And 3 Harley-Davidson motorcycles to be discontinued, the Harley-Davidson Breakout 114, Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe and Harley-Davidson Softail FXDR 114.
Manufacturer Websites – 2022 Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Guide