Introducing the new 2023 Yamaha Motorcycle Guide.
New Bike Reviews, Huge Photos, Full Specifications. Get it all at Total Motorcycle with the 2023 Yamaha Motorcycle Guide.
– 2023 Yamaha R125 – New model (Europe)
– 2023 Yamaha MT-07 – New model
– 2023 Yamaha XSR125 Legacy – New model (Europe)
– 2023 Yamaha NIKEN GT – New 3 Wheel model (Europe)
Cruisers / Touring
Adventure Touring / Dual Sport
– 2023 Yamaha Tenere 700 World Rally – (Europe)
– 2023 Yamaha TY-E 2.0 – New model
– 2023 Yamaha CrossCore RC – New model
– 2023 Yamaha YDX-Moro07 – New model
– 2023 Yamaha YDX-Moro05 – New model
– 2023 Yamaha Wabash RT – New model
– 2023 Yamaha NEOs Electric (Europe)
– 2023 Yamaha BOOSTER Easy – New model (Europe)
– 2023 Yamaha BOOSTER – New model (Europe)
– 2023 Yamaha NEOs Electric (Europe)
– 2023 Yamaha Tricity 125 – New model (Europe)
– 2023 Yamaha Tricity 155* – New model preview (Europe)
– 2023 Yamaha XMAX – New model
– 2023 Yamaha Zuma 125 (USA)
– 2023 Yamaha BWs 125 (Canada)
– 2023 Yamaha YZ450F Monster Energy Yamaha Racing Edition (USA, UK) – New model
– 2023 Yamaha YZ250F Monster Energy Yamaha Racing Edition (USA, UK) – New model
Off-Road Competition / Cross Country
– 2023 Yamaha YZ125X – New model
– 2023 Yamaha TT-R125 – (Europe)
From Total Motorcycle: 2023 Yamaha Motorcycle Guide
Good things are coming for Yamaha fans in 2023 and Total Motorcycle has all the amazing 2023 Yamaha models for you! Just released off-road recreation, 2023 Yamaha TT-R230, 2023 Yamaha TT-R125LE, 2023 Yamaha TT-R125, 2023 Yamaha TT-R110E, 2023 Yamaha TT-R50E and 2023 Yamaha PW50 from the USA, Canada and Europe. Plus new exclusive scooters 2023 Yamaha Tricity 125 and 2023 Yamaha Tricity 155 and don’t forget the new Yamaha line of eBikes 2023 Yamaha TY-E 2.0. Dual sport and adventure bike fans will also love the re-released 2023 Yamaha XT250 and 2023 Yamaha TW200 and for those wanting neo-retro, 2023 Yamaha has you covered as well with the 2023 Yamaha XSR125 Legacy!
Here at TMW, you’ll love our 2023 Motorcycle Model Guides and our 2023 Yamaha Motorcycle Model Guide has been hand created with unique content not found anywhere else just for riders.
From the Manufacturer: 2023 Yamaha Motorcycle Guide
Yamaha Sport Heritage goes from strength to strength
Since the introduction of the first Yamaha Sport Heritage models the segment has proved to be a great success with riders of all ages and experience who appreciate the special way these machines blend authentic style and individual character with modern technology and sports performance.
The XSR brand has quickly established itself as the definitive line for riders who appreciate iconic motorcycles with real character and genuine charm. Yet at the same time as paying tribute to some of Yamaha’s most iconic models from a previous era, the latest 2023 Yamaha XSR700 and 2023 Yamaha XSR900 are also engineered to deliver high levels of engine, chassis and braking performance – giving their riders the very best of both worlds.
The increasing popularity of 2023 Yamaha Sport Heritage models has been stimulated by the influential custom movement – and in particular by the company’s Yard Built programme that has encouraged and facilitated the construction of many special projects by some of Europe’s most creative bike builders. Since its inception the Yard Built project has seen the creation of more than 60 exclusive, one-off specials based on production Sport Heritage models, and Yamaha will continue to invest in the Yard Built scene for 2022 and beyond.
The Yard Built movement has shown how a stock 2023 Yamaha production model is the ideal canvas to be transformed into everything from a flat tracker or scrambler through to a café racer. Influenced by some of Yamaha’s most iconic designs from the 60s, 70s and 80s – and equipped with timeless features including spoked wheels, historic colours and quality components – these Yard Built Yamahas have reinvigorated the custom scene and have strengthened the Faster Sons community.
Blending heritage design with contemporary technology in its own unique way, the Faster Sons philosophy is inspiring many riders to personalize their own machines and create something very special that reflects their own personal lifestyle – while at the same time adding an exciting new dimension to the world of motorcycling. Some of these retro design elements – such as spoked wheels – are now a standard feature on the new 2023 Yamaha XSR125 Legacy, underlining how this stylish motorcycle takes the very best from the past and mixes it with the latest design and technology.
Manufacturer Websites – 2023 Yamaha Motorcycle Guide