Back to Total Motorcycle Maxxis Tire/Tyre Guide
– Maxxis DTR-1
DIRT TRACK COMPETITION
– The DTR-1 is specifically designed for dirt track racing and is available in three compound options. The tread design can be customized to meet each rider’s needs, providing superb traction and stability on any race track.
– Designed for Dirt Track Racing.
– Special tread design can be customized to the needs of any rider.
– Available in a variety of racing compounds.
– Used for racing application only, not for highway use.
– CD1 = Ultra-Soft compound developed specifically for 120/70-17
– CD2 = Soft compound developed specifically for 120/70-17
– CD3 = Soft compound
– CD5 = Medium compound
– CD10 = Hard compound
– Tube type tire only.
– Not approved for street usage.
|Tire Size||Load/Speed Rating||O.D. (in.)||Overall Width (in.)||Max PSI||Rim Size (in.)|