Custom Rumble: voting is open for the best-looking Ducati Scrambler custom bike
- 74 Ducati Scrambler based custom motorcycles are taking part in the contest
- Vote for the best-looking customized Ducati Scrambler until March 15th
- Prize for the winning bike will be awarded at Bike Shed London 2020 in May 2020
Borgo Panigale, Bologna, 14 February 2020 – The Ducati Scrambler based custom motorcycles created by participants in the Custom Rumble, the contest that every two years rewards the best-looking customized Ducati Scrambler, are ready to be voted on.
The contest, registrations for which closed in December 2019, has arrived at a total of 74 completed bikes, divided into the five categories renewed for this third edition. To leave room for reinterpretation and creativity, each bike builder was able to choose between four categories dedicated to Ducati Scrambler 800 and Sixty2 and a specific one for the Ducati Scrambler 1100:
- Rocker: motorcycles inspired by the culture of the legendary café racers that in the 1960’s gave birth to a revolution in the world of two wheels
- Cut-down: bobber-style motorcycle in which every element not strictly necessary is eliminated for an essential look
- All-Terrain: Enduro-style scrambler, perfect for any terrain and equipped with off-road-inspired components
- Outsider: designed for those who do not want to limit themselves to one category, but unleash their creativity
- Bully: the special category dedicated to the Ducati Scrambler 1100, without any restrictions on the type of bike or style
Site users can vote for their favorite bike by March 15th, thus determining the five finalists (one per category) who will fly to Bike Shed London 2020 for the final on May 23rd. The prize for the best custom Ducati Scrambler will be awarded by a jury of experts.