Introducing the new 2021 Ducati Motorcycle Guide.
New Bike Reviews, Huge Photos, Full Specifications. Get it all at Total Motorcycle with the 2021 Ducati Motorcycle Guide.
– 2021 Ducati SuperSport
– 2021 Ducati SuperSport S
– 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4
– 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4S
– 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4 Prototype
– 2021 Ducati Superleggera V4
– 2021 Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
– 2021 Ducati Panigale V4
– 2021 Ducati Panigale V4S Corse
– 2021 Ducati Panigale V4S
– 2021 Ducati Panigale V4R
– 2021 Ducati 1299 Panigale R Final Edition
– 2021 Ducati Panigale V4 25° Anniversario 916
– 2021 Ducati Monster 797
– 2021 Ducati Monster 821
– 2021 Ducati Monster 821 Stealth
– 2021 Ducati Monster 1200
– 2021 Ducati Monster 1200S
– 2021 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport PRO
– 2021 Ducati Scrambler 1100 PRO
– 2021 Ducati Scrambler 1100
– 2021 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport
– 2021 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Special
– 2021 Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle
– 2021 Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer
– 2021 Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled
– 2021 Ducati Scrambler Icon Dark
– 2021 Ducati Scrambler Icon
– 2021 Ducati E-Scrambler
– 2021 Ducati Scrambler Motard Concept
– 2021 Ducati Scrambler DesertX Concept
– 2021 Ducati Diavel 1260
– 2021 Ducati Diavel 1260S
– 2021 Ducati XDiavel
– 2021 Ducati XDiavel S
– 2021 Ducati MIG-RR Limited Edition
– 2021 Ducati MIG-S
– 2021 Ducati E-Scrambler
– 2021 Ducati Hypermotard 950
– 2021 Ducati Hypermotard 950 SP
– 2021 Ducati Hypermotard 950 RVE – New model
– 2021 Ducati Multistrada 950
– 2021 Ducati Multistrada 1260
– 2021 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
– 2021 Ducati Multistrada 1260S DAir
– 2021 Ducati Multistrada 1260S Grand Tour
– 2021 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Pikes Peak
– 2021 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro
From the Manufacturer – 2021 Ducati Motorcycle Guide:
Ducati presents the new Hypermotard 950 RVE version
• The RVE version is characterized by special “Graffiti” livery, a striking graphic design inspired by that of the Hypermotard 950 Concept presented in 2019 at the Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este
• A sophisticated painting process and application of the graphics guarantees a result comparable to that of airbrushed bodywork
• The electronic package of the Hypermotard 950 RVE is enhanced with the Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) Up and Down EVO
• North American production will be limited to 100 motorcycles with corresponding badging of each production unit number
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 15 June 2020 – Ducati presents the new Hypermotard 950 RVE, which is part of the Borgo Panigale fun-bike family between the entry model Hypermotard 950 and the top of the range Hypermotard 950 SP.
The Hypermotard 950 RVE is characterized by a livery called “Graffiti” that is inspired by street art. The bike builds on the success achieved in 2019, especially on social media, by the Hypermotard 950 Concept presented at the prestigious Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este.
Wanting to transfer the same manufacturing quality of the concept bike from which it derives to the production motorcycle, it was necessary in the painting phases to employ highly skilled labor, using very low thickness decals and a particularly long and complex process. The result is comparable to that of airbrushed bodywork.
In addition to the graphics, there is also a standard equipment upgrade for this new version. The electronic package of the Hypermotard 950 RVE is enhanced by the Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) Up and Down EVO, which is added to the components already present in the standard version, namely Bosch Cornering ABS with Slide by Brake function (in setting 1), Ducati Traction Control (DTC) EVO and Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO.
The Hypermotard 950 is the fun-bike par excellence of the Ducati range and is designed to guarantee a high level of fun and control while riding. The aggressive design of the bike, inspired by the motard look, revolves around the twin exhausts under the seat and the smaller superstructures that leave the mechanical components visible, including the trellis rear frame that communicates lightness and essentiality. Ergonomics ensure the rider maximum responsiveness in all conditions. The seat is flat and tapered to ensure wide movement and allows the rider to touch the ground with ease.
The Hypermotard 950 RVE is powered by the twin-cylinder 937 cc Testastretta 11° engine, which with its 114 hp at 9,000 rpm and 9.8 kgm of torque, of which over 80% is already available at 3,000 rpm, is the perfect engine to offer maximum fun both in sports riding on the track or on roads full of curves as well as in everyday riding on urban stretches.
At the top of the Hypermotard 950 range is the Hypermotard 950 SP with racing graphics and Öhlins suspension with increased travel, Marchesini forged rims and Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) Up and Down EVO.
For North America, production of the Hypermotard RVE will be limited to 100 motorcycles, all of which will be numbered with a badge of the corresponding unit, for example 1/100. Deliveries in North America will start in July at a price of $14,195 ($16,195 CAD).
For more information, please visit: https://www.ducati.com/ww/en/bikes/hypermotard/hypermotard-950
Manufacturer Websites – 2021 Ducati Motorcycle Guide